Is it possible to play paid mmo games in Cyber Cafe
Im planning to open a Cyber Cafe. Is it possible to my customers or gamers play games like CS:GO, PUBG and other paid MMO games in steam?
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
NotSoBad Dec 12, 2017 @ 8:13am 
Yes, but people like to use public PC`s to cheat, also you are not allowed to share accounts, this people need to use there own accounts to play.

But the bigger problem is to keep your PC`s clean ffrom shady 3. party software.
76561198445089159 Dec 12, 2017 @ 8:14am 
Thank you for that important ☺️
Kesac Dec 12, 2017 @ 8:34am 
Actually, you might want to read this article.

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=3303-QWRC-3436

It contains most of the information that you'll need.
Messy Dec 12, 2017 @ 3:27pm 
Originally posted by AustrAlien2010:
It depends on the country, as far as I know. Where a you situated?
And what paid MMO´s are we talking about exactly? Because CS:GO and PUBG aren´t.

yeah they are.
Winged One Dec 12, 2017 @ 4:18pm 
Originally posted by Pink Richards:
Originally posted by AustrAlien2010:
It depends on the country, as far as I know. Where a you situated?
And what paid MMO´s are we talking about exactly? Because CS:GO and PUBG aren´t.

yeah they are.
No, they are not.. they are online games, but not MMO's

MMO's are usually defined as games with persistant worlds, with some form of character progression system
Regal83 Dec 12, 2017 @ 9:25pm 
Originally posted by theseraph1:
Originally posted by Pink Richards:

yeah they are.

MMO's are usually defined as games with persistant worlds, with some form of character progression system
mmo stand for massively multiplayer online. A game with persistent worlds or character progression can be an mmo, but isnt always one.
Zekiran Dec 12, 2017 @ 9:56pm 
Multiplayer matches with lobbies like CSGO and PUBG are *not* mmos. They are multiplayer games, yes. MMOs, no.
MancSoulja Dec 13, 2017 @ 3:09am 
Originally posted by Shiina:
Originally posted by theseraph1:

mmo stand for massively multiplayer online. A game with persistent worlds or character progression can be an mmo, but isnt always one.

You said it yourself. What's massive about CS:GO or PUBG? Where are the massive amount of people?
Regal83 Dec 13, 2017 @ 8:55am 
Originally posted by MancSoulja:

You said it yourself. What's massive about CS:GO or PUBG? Where are the massive amount of people?
I never said they were mmos but if you want to know they have tens of thousands of people who play the game each day.
MancSoulja Dec 13, 2017 @ 8:58am 
Originally posted by MancSoulja:

I never said they were mmos but if you want to know they have tens of thousands of people who play the game each day.

Typical, idiot me quoted the wrong post. And yes, of course you're right. But you can only interact with a tiny percentage of those people at any one time.
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Dec 12, 2017 @ 8:03am