How do you get more card drops
I see in the badge section i got like 5 out of 5 card drops for TF2. I'm wondering if i can get any more card drops in the future or if im already maxed out.
< >
Näytetään 1-15 / 21 kommentista
You cant get more than the initial amount. After that all you can get is a booster pack which is given randomly and it takes forever. :ares:
I think you can get only half of the ones available by yourself...
Those booster packs are ridiculously rare so don't hold your breath. I have like 15 games had have trading cards and I've gotten the card drops for all of them and I've only gotten one booster pack. Once you get all your card drops the only way to get more is to trade with other people or buy them in the Market.
Viimeisin muokkaaja on muckymucks; 7.7.2013 klo 23.52
not mentionned above is that the higher you steam level the higher the drop rate for booster packs
lvl 10 = 20%
lvl 20 = 40%
lvl 30 = 60% etc etc etc
sAnD_Rixa lähetti viestin:
I see in the badge section i got like 5 out of 5 card drops for TF2. I'm wondering if i can get any more card drops in the future or if im already maxed out.

For Team Fortress 2 and Warframe you can earn extra card drops by spending money in the game shops. For every $9 USD you spend (not necessarily at one time) you get one extra card drop.
You can see your progress for an extra drop by clicking the "How do I earn card drops?" link in the game badge / card collection.

More info can be found in the FAQ
http://steamcommunity.com/tradingcards/faq
Viimeisin muokkaaja on BloodShed; 8.7.2013 klo 1.19
Erosinnin lähetti viestin:
not mentionned above is that the higher you steam level the higher the drop rate for booster packs
lvl 10 = 20%
lvl 20 = 40%
lvl 30 = 60% etc etc etc

the annoying thing here is that there is never any indication displayed that u have gained xp or leveld up? other than mannualy tracking your progress ....right?
What a clever way to boost your sales, Steam.
I thought it was kinda stupid. Until I started to see my card collection go up and wanted to re-play old games so I could get their cards. Now I'm trading TF2 junk I never use for money to complete my card collection. Who would have thought? :D:
Viimeisin muokkaaja on Bonidex; 22.7.2013 klo 7.16
I wish they give us more booster packs, I'd really like to finish some of my badges but don't want to spend money to buy cards...
Skywarp lähetti viestin:
lvl 10 = 20%
lvl 20 = 40%
lvl 30 = 60% etc etc etc

the annoying thing here is that there is never any indication displayed that u have gained xp or leveld up? other than mannualy tracking your progress ....right?

Wrong. you should have a tab at the top of steam with your steam name under that go to profile and you will see your level prominently displayed with how many points you need to reach the next
Tian Shi lähetti viestin:
Skywarp lähetti viestin:

Wrong. you should have a tab at the top of steam with your steam name under that go to profile and you will see your level prominently displayed with how many points you need to reach the next

That is manual, because you're going through things yourself to get to it. I think he means notifications when you do level and a progress bar in the steam overlay or something.
legalZer0 lähetti viestin:
I wish they give us more booster packs, I'd really like to finish some of my badges but don't want to spend money to buy cards...

Yeah, I just hit lvl 10, so I'll see if I can go from zero boosters to > 0. Also, do I have a better chance to get a booster if I have more games without card drops remaining? I have a half dozen games that I haven't played since the badge process started, so if clearing out my current drops help, I'll get those done.
If you are still looking for an answer you can always check the Steam FAQ for the trading cards that explains how to earn card drops. {LINKKI POISTETTU} It is the
How can I get a booster pack?
question. Hope it helps :)
knifey_mckniferson lähetti viestin:
legalZer0 lähetti viestin:

Yeah, I just hit lvl 10, so I'll see if I can go from zero boosters to > 0. Also, do I have a better chance to get a booster if I have more games without card drops remaining? I have a half dozen games that I haven't played since the badge process started, so if clearing out my current drops help, I'll get those done.
You have a better overall chance of getting boosters because you're basically farming from mor games. Your chance stays the same for each individual game, though.
Quint T. Firefly lähetti viestin:
knifey_mckniferson lähetti viestin:

You have a better overall chance of getting boosters because you're basically farming from mor games. Your chance stays the same for each individual game, though.
according to Erosinnin you actually do have a higher chance of getting booster packs but wether or not that's just because of having more games I'm not sure.

lvl 10 = 20%
lvl 20 = 40%
lvl 30 = 60% etc etc etc
< >
Näytetään 1-15 / 21 kommentista
Sivua kohden: 1530 50

Lähetetty: 7.7.2013 klo 23.14