Subnautica has stopped working
I'm always played Subnautica on my computer, everything was fine, except lags.
Because of this, I decided to move to more powerful PC, my brother's computer! Installed and logged in Steam, downloaded the game, run it at first time, everything was normal, except that after 5-10 minutes of the game I get an error "Subnautica has stopped working"
Trying to set compatibility, completely disable DEP, reinstall game when antivirus switched off and more.
I'm just not sure what I should do else, give me hints!
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Bumbefly Jul 24, 2016 @ 3:28am 
The game is "Early Access", that means it is not a finished product yet. As many of us know, even finished products are delivered with lots of bugs

[Life Example] (like the link here above, it is an old and known bug in Steam to copy the link to a previous page with "rightclick -> copy pageURL" in stead of the needed current pageURL, Gamerfly probably wanted to give you the link to the Subnautica forum) [endExample]

Unfinshed products have a lot more bugs & incompatibilities & such for us to test (& pay for). However you need to post on the appropriot forum to get a chance of their DEVs paying attention to your problem.

You can find the official game-specific forum via :
  • the forum-link on the right sidebar of your game-library ;
  • or via (right lower corner) View Friends List -> Tab Groups -> {game-group}
  • http://steamcommunity.com/discussions/#games -> Search. The group labeled "Gamehub" is their official forum on Steam. ;
  • the link to search for community groups on their Steam Store page. The group labeled "Gamehub" is their official forum on Steam.
Last edited by Bumbefly; Jul 24, 2016 @ 3:28am
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Jul 23, 2016 @ 3:48pm