Όλες οι συζητήσεις > Φόρουμ Steam > Steam for Mac > Λεπτομέρειες θέματος
Steam Cloud
So ive been playing SPAZ and FTL on my desktop PC, got a campaign running on SPAZ and an achievement or 2 unlocked on FTL, and a new ship layout.

I installed them both on my mac laptop to carry on playing yet it has none of my save data on either game. Is this the case for all games saving with steam cloud between platforms? If so whats the use of it, is it only windows to windows or mac to mac cloud save?
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-7 από 7 σχόλια
Are you sure the Steam cloud is activated for both games? For most games, the save files should carry over without problems between Mac and Windows. There are only a few exceptions (like Borderlands 2 or Torchlight).

There are also ways to force the Steam cloud sync.
is it not automatic? the little cloud symbol is by both of these games, so how come its not syncing!

when I reformatted my PC and resinstalled things like bastion/HL2/super meat boy/space marine all of my stuff was there...
It should be automatic, but sometimes it doesn't sync – for what reason ever.
I know that FTL does not use Steam Cloud for game saves on PC or Mac.
why is the little cloud icon by the game title then? it didnt save the achievements or the unlock of the new ship either...so whats the use of it? :P
Where do you see a cloud icon? On the Store page, I just see the Steamplay, PC, Mac, and Linux icons, plus the bar on the side only says Single Player and Steam Trading Cards.
Go to Library then change view to 'list view', theres a little cloud icon beside all the games that use cloud save

view options are in top right corner of the library window
Τελευταία επεξεργασία από Randyrob; 22 Αυγ 2013, 0:55
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-7 από 7 σχόλια
Ανά σελίδα: 1530 50

Όλες οι συζητήσεις > Φόρουμ Steam > Steam for Mac > Λεπτομέρειες θέματος
Ημ/νία ανάρτησης: 19 Αυγ 2013, 17:57
Αναρτήσεις: 7