Barbizarre Jul 15, 2013 @ 3:15am
Steam purchase
Hello everyone,

I am currently on an exchange program abroad. I was unable to bring my big computer with windows 7 on it, so I only took my laptop (McBook Pro).

I see, as many of you, the summer sales. I am very interested at buying 2 games (Borderlands and Bioshock Infinite). Those purchasable licence are for windows and will end the 22th of July. I will be back home the 27th. So I do not want to miss those sales. My question is: If I buy those 2 games (for windows) through steam on my mac, I would obviously not be able to install them but would I be able to install them back home on my windows computer through the same steam account ?

Thanks in advance for your answers.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
rabmyself Jul 15, 2013 @ 5:11am 
Yeah, you should have them in your account when you get back, you just wont be able to install them. I have bought games through the iphone app, similar thing.
Barbizarre Jul 15, 2013 @ 5:33am 
Thanks for you answer but what do you mean by "you just wont be able to install them". What I want to do is to buy the windows games on steam on my mac now and then install them on my windows computer when I will be back home through the same steam account. Is it possible?

Sorry to ask you but I want to be sure since I do not want to buy something I can not use.

Thanks again for your time.

Sap Jul 15, 2013 @ 5:48am 
You can install and reinstall your games an unlimited amount of times once you own it.
Barbizarre Jul 15, 2013 @ 6:01am 
ok thank you very much for your answer and speed -)
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Jul 15, 2013 @ 3:15am