กระดานสนทนาทั้งหมด > ฟอรัม Steam > Steam for Mac > รายละเอียดกระทู้
Tf2 Mac Mouse problem
When ever you look up or in any direction it sends to down and you just stair at the flore.If you try to look up youl just spin around and around looking at the flore (Does valve just hate Mac users ? ) . This is a HUGE problem makeing th egame isencly Un playable. It Enbarasing at how valve just let this bug Slip into the Patch. and theyve done nouthing to stop this. Pathetic,I know. And iv seen that this problem is ONLY for macs users. They Wont let a game brakeing bug into Windows,But they care so little for mac thale just let it slip in un knoticed. There isnt a solution. And i dont know how to Contact valve about this. Pleas help.
< >
กำลังแสดง 1-15 จาก 46 ความเห็น
write "m_rawinput 1" at the start screen
Or add that to your autoexec.cfg (http://tf2wiki.net/wiki/Scripting)
How would i wright that?????
Well that didnt work. this problem is Un curable
I'm actually having the exact same issues. It's really rather pestering and I'm unable to play Team Fortress in the slightest; I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one suffering this problem.

Anyway, I've input "m_rawinput 1" and it seems to have done the trick. Although, everytime I exit the pause screen when playing it immediately points me face down. But that's nothing big at all and at least I can play again. Thanks much!
Yeah same as deadmeat1492 for me. Problem sorta fixed. My mouse dissapears when I go into a trade though, unless I have the esc menu up before I do that. It also has become laggier, so that's not nice :(.
แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย Curi; 12 ก.ค. 2013 @ 2: 07am
Got the same in CSS
Have the same problem in TF2. Very kinda annoying. Fix this please!!!!
I had some trouble finding where all of this stuff that was suggested go. I thought I spell out what I did and it WORKED!
1. Launch TF2
2. From the Main TF2 Menu Screen Click 'Options' button at bottom. The Main TF2 Menu Screen is the screen that appears when you want to start playing TF2.
3. From the Options Menu click 'Advanced'. This button is between the 'Use Defaults' and 'Edit' buttons at the bottom of the Options Menu. The Options Menu is the menu that has 'Keyboard', 'Mouse', 'Audio', 'Video' etc. across the top.
4. From the Advanced Options Menu, click 'Enable Developer Console'.
5. Click 'OK' to confirm and exit the Advanced Options Menu. You are returned to the Options Menu.
6. Click 'apply' and then 'cancel to exit the Options Menu.
7. Click the tilde key. This is the key just to the left of the 1 key. You don't have to click shift. The TF2 Developer Console will open.
8. Type in "m_rawinput 1" and click Enter.
9. Click the tilde key again to close the Developer Console.
10. Play TF2.
In step 8 above, don't type the quotes around m_rawinput 1
Yeah that worked for me, but does anyone know how to fix this weird graphic bug? Where everything is like zoomed or something? I got it the same time as the mouse bug.
I'm having the same problem, on a Mac. I can't Command+Tab out any more either without it minimizing it and then crashing. I'm almost at the end of my f*cking tether with Valve, every single ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ update something doesn't work. I missed the Robotic Boogaloo update because of it, and now I can't play TF2 either. They had better do something about it or I am taking a 289374 day break from Valve games.
I'm having the same problem, any tips?
The m_rawinput 1 thing worked for me, apart from when it looks down after typing something or going into the menu. Still needs a fix though, I don't like using raw input.
Same problem :/
< >
กำลังแสดง 1-15 จาก 46 ความเห็น
ต่อหน้า: 1530 50

กระดานสนทนาทั้งหมด > ฟอรัม Steam > Steam for Mac > รายละเอียดกระทู้