Όλες οι συζητήσεις > Φόρουμ Steam > Steam for Mac > Λεπτομέρειες θέματος
Problem with Civilization 5: Brave New Worlds
I launch Civilization 5 and it says it is loading Brave New Worlds. The screens come up as Gods and Kings, though, and the game is still Gods and Kings. What is going on?
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-11 από 11 σχόλια
Do you own the Brave New World DLC and are in North America?
Yeah, Just finished playing.
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από sorzech:
I launch Civilization 5 and it says it is loading Brave New Worlds. The screens come up as Gods and Kings, though, and the game is still Gods and Kings. What is going on?

Try restarting Steam. Once I restarted, it downloaded Brave New Worlds and I was able to play it.
It's working fine for me, installed and I can play. Gifted it to my brother, didn't work for him, been trying to get it to work all day, still nothing. He gets the same issue, shows loading BNW when launching on Steam, shows it on the DLC, but still launches G&K's. Not a clue why, but might just be a case of waiting for it to start working.
I am having the exact same issue. I've done everything that I've seen recommended in other forums - verified the game cache, restarted Steam, installed and reinstalled Civ V ... Brave New World is in my DLC on Steam, and I can get to the launch screen where it asks if I want to launch BNW in full screen or a window, but either option sends me back to Gods & Kings. When I check DLC in the in-game menu, Brave New World does not appear. Any other ideas?
It turns out I was running Snow Leopard. Once I upgraded to Mountain Lion, after a glitch filled process that required several retries and uninstalling Steam, it finally worked. Don't know if it was to OS upgrade or something else along the way.
Dito. Happened to me too.
okay, I LOVE BNW but I already see some faults and bugs I hope they fix.

For one- IF you play the Swedes, FORGET about gifting your GP's for huge influence because all you're going to get is 5 influenc at the most. So by taking away a Civ's BASE attribute... whats the point in playing it in the first place?

Second- A Civ got the jump on me on two wonders so I reload, shift some citizens around to boost production and EVERY time I executed the turn the game RE-DEFUALTED ALL MY citizens PREVENTING me from acquiring said winders which were RIGHTFULLY MINE.

Anybody know how to fix these bugs?
So how exactly did some of you guys get BNW to come up because the same exact thing is happening to me and I havent been able to have BNW load and world
What version of MacOS are you using?
everytime i hit the play button on civ bnw it tells me that i cant play it because my mac wont update to the version that civ is at PLZ HELP!!!!!!
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-11 από 11 σχόλια
Ανά σελίδα: 1530 50

Όλες οι συζητήσεις > Φόρουμ Steam > Steam for Mac > Λεπτομέρειες θέματος
Ημ/νία ανάρτησης: 9 Ιουλ 2013, 13:46
Αναρτήσεις: 11