全スレッド > Steam 掲示板 > Steam for Mac > トピックの詳細
Can't access my Library
The latest update borked my client. Every time I try to get to my library, the client just freezes on me and I have to force quit it. Is anyone else having this problem?
< >
1-7 / 7 のコメントを表示
Mine works fine, have your tried restarting your Mac?
I have, I still can't access my games. And now it's gotten worse because apparently there's an update and it freezes as soon as the download starts.
Sparkster2600 の投稿を引用:
I have, I still can't access my games. And now it's gotten worse because apparently there's an update and it freezes as soon as the download starts.
Yup. A ton of people are having this problem. Really sucks :/
Okay scratch that, it downloaded. However, after it finished downloading, I tried to go into my library, and guess what, I still can't get in.
If I could launch my software (which really should have nothing to do with Steam) without Steam then there would be no issue... Hint, hint Valve.
BlaquesJacques の投稿を引用:
If I could launch my software (which really should have nothing to do with Steam) without Steam then there would be no issue... Hint, hint Valve.
Lucky for me borderlands 2 opens in a seprete little launcher...so I can still run it, but not get any online stuff...which sucks.

Edit: Never mind, that doesn't work either.
最近の変更はjoeismoeが行いました; 2013年6月5日 18時17分
Sparkster2600 の投稿を引用:
The latest update borked my client. Every time I try to get to my library, the client just freezes on me and I have to force quit it. Is anyone else having this problem?

It's been a while since I used steam and now it just crashes after update. Uninstalled as indicated in troubleshooting for mac and still crashes.
< >
1-7 / 7 のコメントを表示
ページ毎: 1530 50

全スレッド > Steam 掲示板 > Steam for Mac > トピックの詳細
投稿日: 2013年6月5日 15時44分
投稿数: 7