Arkham Origins?
I see that, currently, Batman: Arkham Origins is not available for Steam for Mac. I know Arkham City is now, so is there a possibility that Origins will eventually become Mac compatible as well?
< >
Näytetään 1-15 / 16 kommentista
Well, it's a "possibility" for every game.

I wouldn't expect anything until they actually release it. An official statement that they intend to make one would be a mucb better indicator, but that would only be an intention, not a finished product.

Having a previous game available on insignificant platforms such as MacOS or Linux can work both ways: on one side, they already have experience on that platform, so they aren't starting from scratch. On the other hand, they could have decided that it wasn't worth the effort, so they aren't doing it again.
agree
it should be great
I think there will be a Mac version; whether or not it appears on Steam is another story. There is a mac version of Arkham Asylum as well, although not on Steam. I would give it six months to a year before it shows up.
Will post back here if I see any new info, but there is not much talk of an OS X port at this point in time.
I agree with the "not worth it" view seeing as how to run Arkham Origins at a quality settings requires quite a bit of graphical processing power. I wouldn't imagine that the new macbook pro even with its GTX mobile card would be capable of pumping out decent frames per second with decent details, especially on the retina screens default resolution.:pandastunned:
Bimi 3.11.2013 klo 13.01 
I don't think so
I would like the ps3 controller to be usable on the mac verison like on Asylum
Ask the publisher.
I think that making an easy patch for mac owners would be awesome
I bought the PC version and run it under Boot Camp. I did try it in a Parallels 9 virtual machine and was quite impressed on how well it ran. Very smooth gameplay at default graphics settings at 1280x720.

When I want to play for a while I'll reboot into Windows, where I can run it at 1440p and near-max settings, but if I just want to try a quick challenge map or something I'll fire up Parallels and play without having to reboot.

I'm on a 27" iMac, 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7, 8 GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680MX (2 GB), 1 TB Fusion Drive.
< >
Näytetään 1-15 / 16 kommentista
Sivua kohden: 1530 50

Lähetetty: 26.10.2013 klo 15.10