Garry's Mod - Mac OS X Mavericks Fix
Hey Guys,

Feel free to try my Mac OS X Mavericks fix for the issues that some of you are having with Garry's Mod via the link below!

Click Here for Garry's Mod Mac OS X Fix

1) Right Click Garry's Mod in Steam
2) Select "Properties"
3) Click the "BETAS" tab
4) From the 1st drop-down menu which should be set to "NONE - Opt out of all beta programs" select "Dev - Development Branch"
5) Click close and enjoy Garry's Mod :)

All the best,

Adam
Naposledy upravil UKMessy Elmzy; 21. lis. 2013 v 5.01
< >
Zobrazeno 14 z 4 komentářů
Rather than trying to garner more views for your channel you could just out right say that they need to opt into the Beta to be able to play Garry's Mod on Mavericks.
Widow Engie původně napsal:
Rather than trying to garner more views for your channel you could just out right say that they need to opt into the Beta to be able to play Garry's Mod on Mavericks.

Hey Widow,

Thanks for your response;

I initially tried that approach however the feedback that I received was that some people preferred and found it easier following the steps in a video rather than reading text. Within the video description I've also added the steps needed to fix the issue which as you said means opting into Beta however as mentioned some people prefer and find videos easier to follow!

I've now ammended the post to include the steps needed to fix the issues;

Hope this helps!
Hey, i got a problem, i can´t play very well. I update my mac to iOS mavericks and now i can´t find the steam folder and when i´m playing i just see squares black and purple. ):
This fixes the problem, but I seem to crash frequently.
< >
Zobrazeno 14 z 4 komentářů
Na stránku: 1530 50

Datum zveřejnění: 20. lis. 2013 v 4.59
Počet příspěvků: 4