You can play pc games in mac.
Everyone want's a PC game, but there is a solution: Wineskin can help you. Just install
the version 10.6 (My mac version) your currently mac version. Then you install, open your steam and go to library or store and buy your PC favorite game!

~kenkenkon
< >
Zobrazeno 115 z 17 komentářů
I don't want a PC game, and wineskin sucks. Parallels or bootcamp are vastly superior. Even cider is superior to wineskin.
I agree, Parallels + bootcamp is the best way to play windows on a mac
Bootcamp is the answer to all our wishes.
And VMware Fusion? is it not good enough ?
Wineskins are a pain in the arse
If its like wine on linux.... No, not worth the hassle.
wish i had a pc
i haven't had so muck luck with wineskin or the wrappers... paralel desktops are better!
No. I've been using Wineskin to play Windows-only Sonic fan games, but I'm not using it for Steam or the few Windows-only games that I purchased before buying a Mac. When I pick up a new Mac this September, I'm getting Parallels and a W7 license.

Admittedly it's really hard work to learn Wineskin at first, but once you have the correct versions and wrappers (it took me over an hour to finally fix version issues) it's fine. While using now is easier, I'd rather just avoid the issue and either install W7 to play or forget the game exists (though it's hard sometimes [Nihon Falcom's Ys series])... :idol:

*Edited for grammar. Sorry, I was preparing for an interview that was supposed to take place NEXT WEEK. #storyofmylife.
Naposledy upravil 76561197991858962; 17. dub. 2014 v 8.05
I have PCs and you're not missing any thing. If you were near - I'd give you one. I retired and my company had several which lay around here at my house now.

Good to know the possibilities. It was always a kind of contra to buy a mac.
Flunch původně napsal:
Good to know the possibilities. It was always a kind of contra to buy a mac.

There's the catch-22: buying an x86_32/64 Windows machine and having access to ALL of the games and the freedom for customization (and all of the software vulnerbilities that come with them), buying an x86_64 Mac and only enjoying SOME games and being able to customize little (depending on the Mac you choose, except for the Macbook Pros [D%$! you Apple for killing off the last MBP that allowed SOME customization just before I had the money to purchase it!]) while being somewhat protected, or getting Linux and being able to play a small but growing library while being able to choose any hardware you want while not being as vulnerable.
Own both if you must. I have both setup here, but never use the PC because its down in my office. My Mac is upstairs where my wife is. I also prefer the Mac for everything. But if your a teen and your life is video gaming. Then get a PC only. If your a computer user with occational gaming. The Mac will of course be your first choice if you try both. I don't "live games" I don't have enough time to play the 50 I got over hte past 4 months... and I'm RETIRED. To many fun things to do.. but games are nice in the winter while snowed in.
< >
Zobrazeno 115 z 17 komentářů
Na stránku: 1530 50

Datum zveřejnění: 7. dub. 2014 v 4.17
Počet příspěvků: 17