Assassins Creed Brotherhood won't launch?
I'm on a Mac OS X 10.9.2. I just brought brotherhood, and every time I click play, a message saying it has "closed unexpectedly" appears. This has been happening for the past two days. Any advice? I'm a COMPLETE noob at this and definitely not a computer-ry person, so please KEEP IT SIMPLE. Thank you!
< >
Näytetään 1-5 / 5 kommentista
i don't know.
Problems come from narrowing things down. More info the better. DID IT WORK? sounds like it stopped working for the past 2 days only? Worked before that? did you change anything? Did you MOVE the files or app from the original installed directory?
Also right click on the game name in your library listing on steam, click the tab that says. properties and then the button that says check file integrety. That will vertify your files to make sure nothing is missing or corrupt.
This game does not work on mac past snow leopard. There is fix though, you've got to extract the root application file from the .app, and just set to always go there by default using automator.
I brought it two days ago and the problem has been happening ever since the first time I clicked "play" :/ I've checked file integrity, though I'm not entirely sure what's supposed to happen lol.... All it said was files checked or something... Sorry, once again, I am a noob XD should I reinstall it? If so, um... How do I do that??
You'll want to look around youtube, theres a ton of tutorials out there, but as for uninstaling, you'll want to drag the whole application into the trash bin
< >
Näytetään 1-5 / 5 kommentista
Sivua kohden: 1530 50

Lähetetty: 30.3.2014 klo 12.45