MAC Incompatible
Seriously ♥♥♥♥ you Steam. I only bought PayDay2 because it said it was OSX compatible. If it's not then don't say in the store. Screw you.
< >
Näytetään 1-15 / 33 kommentista
RexX 23.6.2014 klo 9.06 
you have to look at the game details there is mac,windwos and linux
Mo 23.6.2014 klo 9.07 
It did say so in the store... It said Windows only on the icons that say what platform it is on...
I know what is says in the store but after extensive research and poking around in the files, there isn't a shred of software available for mac. I'm sure there will be soon, but they (Steam) put the Mac compatible symbol up just to sell the game early until they DO release a compatible version.
Mo 23.6.2014 klo 10.24 
Flylighter lähetti viestin:
I know what is says in the store but after extensive research and poking around in the files, there isn't a shred of software available for mac. I'm sure there will be soon, but they (Steam) put the Mac compatible symbol up just to sell the game early until they DO release a compatible version.
There is no mac compatible symbol in the store of payday 2... There is only a windows compatible symbol.
I dont now
Ericrct lähetti viestin:
Flylighter lähetti viestin:
There is no mac compatible symbol in the store of payday 2... There is only a windows compatible symbol.
But there was and that's the point. There was when I bought it, and now they have removed it, because Heil GABE
There was no mac symbol, you are making that up. There is a mac version in devlopment, so if you are patient, it will come for mac soon.
gfd
I never had any problems with games announced as OSX compatible...
Yea I can't say I've ever seen the Mac symbol on Payday 2 at all.

but don't Fret too much, just send in a support ticket and tell them you made a mistake. Maybe if you're nice they'll help you out ;)

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2483-PLBN-6205
Yea, I guess you're right guys. Sorry for overreacting. :/
Was just really looking forward to PayDay2.
I saw the same thing the other day and it really confused me to the point where I installed Steam on my work MacBook. From the looks of it, the Mac version of PAYDAY 2 should be out pretty soon. It's available for download on my Mac but it's only a 90.1 MB file that doesn't work. I went back to the Store page today and the OSX requirements and Mac symbol were gone. Hopefully, the full version is available for Mac soon. I'd love to play it on the Retina Display.
I also saw the Mac symbol on the store page. Figured it was some sort of bug since I didn't find any information on an OSX port anywhere else.
Thank you guys, I knew I wasn't crazy. xD
< >
Näytetään 1-15 / 33 kommentista
Sivua kohden: 1530 50

Lähetetty: 23.6.2014 klo 8.40