Bush1[e] Sep 2, 2014 @ 3:09am
why why???
so why do the best rpg games have 2 be on windows only !!!!!!!!!!!! that includes dayz and payday 2,payday the heist why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my new emotion:crate:
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
The marketshare of gamers that use OSX is not exactely big. Some companies feel that the costs of porting the game outweigh the gain from the additional sales.
Last edited by El poco nuez del muerte; Sep 2, 2014 @ 3:30am
Sören Sep 2, 2014 @ 5:14am 
Doesnt exist there any cracks/tools to fix it?
No. Unless you want to set up a windows partition. Its not a bug, so it cant be "fixed"
kris.browne Sep 2, 2014 @ 3:31pm 
Buy Mac games. Make sure publishers know that Mac gamers are out there with your wallet. Don't buy games that don't publish a Mac version... And I'm nominating #NoWintendo as a new hashtag for us Mac gamers to tweet "I want <game> for Mac but they don't want my money."
fRed-kJ- Sep 3, 2014 @ 1:05pm 
Don't know man
Code MD Sep 3, 2014 @ 1:51pm 
El poco already said it. The Mac is great for gaming however, it's a shame so few games are published for the Mac. However for instance Witcher 2 can be played here on Steam, a great game. Buy Feral interactive's games, or the big name games in the Appstore. I've got a Windows partition and Bootcamp with Windows 7 on my MacBook pro and these Windows games here on Steam you mention work just fine, I mean really good.
daw5g Sep 3, 2014 @ 5:18pm 
aha
Fairy Wings Sep 3, 2014 @ 6:58pm 
Let me mkae this point that I have been making for years now. There is not enough support for Mac gaming, yes there are Mac gamers, but in my 10 years of gaming, excluding myself, I have only met 4 mac gamers, there is not enough demand on the market for Mac gaming. Why would a company waste their resources to port a Mac version of a game to make at most a few hundred bucks when they could make thousands off of pc users. Its all about marketing and what is going to make the quick buck
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Sep 2, 2014 @ 3:09am