Tutte le discussioni > Discussioni di Steam > Off Topic > Dettagli della discussione
Will there be a L4D3?
Just wanting to find out what people think - will there be another L4D game?
My personal opinion is that there probably will, seeing as they made so much money from the first 2 games.

If you think the first games were bad (or good) say why.
Ultima modifica da Nimbyman; 21 ago 2013, ore 4:47
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-15 commenti su 56
Someone took a photo when you can see that Valve is working on L4D3. So I think that will be another L4D game, based on new Valve engine - Source 2.
Ultima modifica da mac; 21 ago 2013, ore 2:57
valve need to learn to count to 3 first
I hope not. L4D and L4D2 were bad enough.
Messaggio originale di blackhawkfound:
All these years and people still find that joke funny. My my.
Messaggio originale di FrazerJC:
At this point I don't see it as funny, just true.
Almost certainly yes. There have been so many clues and hints and glimpses of things that all point very strongly towards a L4D3 being already in development.
Someone offer Valve enough money not to censor it please. I'm not playing the verison of L4D2 I own because of that even though I was basically enjoying it during the last free weekend.
Ultima modifica da Ailes; 21 ago 2013, ore 12:21
L4D3 Would be awesome... but soo much time would be wasted....
i agree... they will put so much time in for a game the first 2
I would like L4D3 if they were to evolve and innovate. If it would be more of L4D2 than I dont think its necessary. Still I really think that we wont see anything from Valve, gamewise, for years and years.
Messaggio originale di FrazerJC:

I remember back in the '90s everyone used to used to say the same joke with Capcom. After a couple dozen Street Fighter II and Alpha games they finally "counted to three" with SFIII: New Generation.

Now it looks like they are on the same path with Street Fighter IV. Give it another year or so and the "so what comes after four, Capcom?" remarks will start...then Capcom laughs, and the game journalists laugh, and the fanboys laugh, and I die a little inside.

But to the topic; yes, there will be a Left 4 Dead 3 and it will ship with the new version of Source. The game will be awesome until everyone realizes Half Life 3 still hasn't been announced, and then we start the joke all over again.
Probably, yeah.
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-15 commenti su 56
Per pagina: 1530 50

Tutte le discussioni > Discussioni di Steam > Off Topic > Dettagli della discussione
Data di pubblicazione: 21 ago 2013, ore 1:35