Any good multiplayer fps games out there?
What the title says, as long as it has no pay to win stuff and team v team multiplayer, It's fine
< >
Näytetään 1-15 / 31 kommentista
Arma 2 and Arma Operation Arrowhead but if your computer is not the best try Planetside 2
battlefield3
Team Fortress 2 isnt a pay to win, try it.
Counterstrike global ofensive is good for a laugth or killing floor is good for a online session
Viimeisin muokkaaja on lithious maximus; 12.3.2013 klo 17.43
Darkest Hour Mod for RO is good.
mcbro 12.3.2013 klo 23.57 
counter strike
Team Fortress 2
no, everything is hacked
The question should be: Are there any bad multiplayer games out there? All of them are good.
If your a methodical hunter and enjoy the chaos of a vast field Go with battlefied 3, but grab the premuim pack. it costs more, but is worth it.

Yes there are MANY bad multiplayer games out there, just look at any game made by treyarch. I was a COD fan till treyarch's latency issues scuttled the whole series for me. The infiniteward half of them are great, but players of that genre are split up over several games and they come out way too fast now. Most (not all) go for the 'in your face twitch reaction' shooters and those games make me an evil person to be around, so I no longer play them.

Nothing I've seen has stacked up to Battlefield on their best day, plus it has many options. For vast field warfare the basic Core (map, health regen and HUD) and Harcore (map/ no map, no health regen, and minimal HUD) modes are great, if you don't want vehicles, then try infantry mode. For in your face action play 'deathmatch', 'team deathmatch', or 'squad deathmatch'. If you like challenge, play 'scavenger' start with your choice of pistol and scavenge everything else. (when you knife someone from behind, an animation kicks in of you spinning the guy around by his shoulder then plunging the blade into his chest or throat... and you keep his dog tags for a trophy.) 'Air superiority' if you want jet warfare or rent a server and make your own rules and kick anyone you don't like. It's not always perfect, sometimes it feels like the other team is a co-ordinated team that's payed to play and your is filled with monkeys pounding on thier machines, but I find that in every online multiplayer FPS. If the other side has mostly level 100 kernals, run. (yep I misspelled it intentionally, cause if you spent enough time to get the 100 million xp then you really are the soft part of a nut. Those people need to go outside and kick some dirt)

Only thing I see call of duty do better was gun customizing and accesorizing. I play army of two for that, though...

If you want zombies then your looking for survivor games, in that case check out 'I'm Alive' open world FPS. If your thinking survivor thats strictly FPS try 'Dead or Alive 2' I hate zombie games, but thought that one was fun

If your looking for MMOFPS watch for defiance, It looks like FPS on a borderlands/Lost Planet/Halo mix on the same level that World of Warcraft worked on. ie there is a world map you can go to and join various combat engagements or go head to head with players. (I'm waiting for the release to see how buggy it might be, last couple of years have been miserable for that, started a forum on that subject in steam community)

somehow I misread that you want team play, if your avoiding team play, battlefield is still a go, play deathmatch.

Counterstrike was a good classic too
Viimeisin muokkaaja on Midnight Brewer; 16.3.2013 klo 20.44
em_t_hed lähetti viestin:
no, everything is hacked
I haven't encountered any hackers in TF2, L4D1/2, Counter strike or Killing floor. I don't remember if I own any FPS multiplayer games beyond that.
Viimeisin muokkaaja on LedgerShredder; 16.3.2013 klo 6.10
I think em_t_hed is just one of those players who gets owned in every FPS and then complains everyone better than h im is hacking.
PAYDAY: The Heist
Mordynak lähetti viestin:
I think em_t_hed is just one of those players who gets owned in every FPS and then complains everyone better than h im is hacking.
LOLOL
< >
Näytetään 1-15 / 31 kommentista
Sivua kohden: 1530 50

Lähetetty: 10.3.2013 klo 1.23