All Discussions > Steam Forums > Off Topic > Topic Details
Jaushel May 25, 2015 @ 9:56am
I forgot the name of a old videogame.
EDIT: Found it! The game is called "Breath of Fire IV", this is the Robot: http://bof.wikia.com/wiki/Ershin
Last edited by Jaushel; Feb 21, 2020 @ 1:00am
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Grimaldus May 25, 2015 @ 3:01pm 
I know the feeling m8! I've forgotten the names of quite a few childhood games :,(
Saltopus May 25, 2015 @ 3:09pm 
It's probably not this, but it could potentially be SaGa Frontier for the PS1. You can play multiple characters in that and one of the characters is a robot. However, it doesn't really have a world map so like I said, probably not that.
Sativa&Indica May 25, 2015 @ 3:21pm 
I know it.. Just can't get the words out.....Damn when it comes up I'll post it here.
Do you know which EXACT console it is?
Sativa&Indica May 25, 2015 @ 4:25pm 
Yeah... I wanna know what it is too..Lemme me know if you happen to remember or someone tells you.
꧁Giselle ꧂ May 25, 2015 @ 5:04pm 
I know the feels... I have this game from my childhood I am desperately trying to remember that it drives me crazy. I can only remember fragments from the game but no go. May your search be more fruitful than mine.
Sativa&Indica May 25, 2015 @ 5:06pm 
Sometimes it's a dream....
Sativa&Indica May 25, 2015 @ 5:06pm 
Like a real dream...I woke up when I died...
I've got one, and all I remember was that it's a 16-bit-ish-looking 2D platformer, probably a run-and-gun combat thing, but one of the parts of the stage involved swimming in water in a jungle-like place, submerged beneath this low block that formed a ceiling.

Game may have been a Japan-only game.

The system was definitely NOT any of the following U.S. consoles: NES, SNES, Genesis. It could potentially have been some other version of one of these systems from another country. I remember it looked black and brown.

This was many years ago.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50

All Discussions > Steam Forums > Off Topic > Topic Details
Date Posted: May 25, 2015 @ 9:56am