All Discussions > Steam Forums > Off Topic > Topic Details
Game was bought but wasnt me
I had bought a $20 steam card for to buy a few games for myself but unfortunatelly i had to goto work i came back from work and the card was scratched and i had seen that my steam account had the ark survival evolved game on it i think one of my friends or family members went onto my account and bought it for me due to the fact that i had it whitelisted but i forgot to tell them that i was going to get it later they have already played it due to the fact that it was on when i got onto my computer if it is possible for to get me a refund and delete the game off my steam account that would be wonderful i will pay for it again when i get the chance.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
xavier Nov 27, 2015 @ 12:10am 
If u already bought it, why would u refund to buy another time?
But yes, you can refund by going here https://help.steampowered.com/#Login?redir=%23Home%3Fsessionid%3D10a73c90c931622d199fc000 and following the instructions.
Gilmore Nov 27, 2015 @ 1:01pm 
Originally posted by Ethric_Ocothric:
I had bought a $20 steam card for to buy a few games for myself but unfortunatelly i had to goto work i came back from work and the card was scratched and i had seen that my steam account had the ark survival evolved game on it i think one of my friends or family members went onto my account and bought it for me due to the fact that i had it whitelisted but i forgot to tell them that i was going to get it later they have already played it due to the fact that it was on when i got onto my computer if it is possible for to get me a refund and delete the game off my steam account that would be wonderful i will pay for it again when i get the chance.

Why are you letting your friends and family use your Steam account?
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50

All Discussions > Steam Forums > Off Topic > Topic Details
Date Posted: Nov 27, 2015 @ 12:08am