Όλες οι συζητήσεις > Φόρουμ Steam > Off Topic > Λεπτομέρειες θέματος
Best game deals
Ok so what do you guys think is the best way to get games and from where.
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-15 από 16 σχόλια
Steam during the Summer Sale and Winter Sale. Rest of the time, Humble Bundle and GoG are good places to get games for cheap.
Check out prices of games on CheapShark and EnchancedSteam.
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από SLOTH_:
Ok so what do you guys think is the best way to get games and from where.
I can't think of anything that's not pirating.
I like Indiegala because they even start the game bundle cheaper until the next 24-48 hours, and the price goes up from there.

I also like bundlestars because their games still can be pieced out individually, so I don't have to actually activate all games to my Steam account if I don't want to.
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από FuG chibilibi:
Steam during the Summer Sale and Winter Sale. Rest of the time, Humble Bundle and GoG are good places to get games for cheap.
Also, I often find that a game is cheaper on Amazon than Steam, even on sale. Digital distribution isn't always cheaper.
Bundlesites.

Sales in various shops, although I've only used the Steamstore, Greenmangaming and the Humblestore, so far. Not really "monitoring" other stores, though.

Freebies :-)
Τελευταία επεξεργασία από Kargor; 2 Σεπ 2014, 4:19
Probably that one time everyone got Left 4 Dead 2 for free.
Oh, a question about best place to get games. Steam during most seasonal sales.
Τελευταία επεξεργασία από Naedmi; 2 Σεπ 2014, 4:52
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από TheDean:
And I missed out since I was not with my computer... :C
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από TheAnonymousGoat:
I had already owned it by then. But I still found the giveaway pretty good. Also that whole day was getting so many people online at that time that the servers went down for several hours. That or the rumors of them being attacked by DDoS'ers was true.
Τελευταία επεξεργασία από Naedmi; 2 Σεπ 2014, 4:55
I had already owned it by then. But I still found the giveaway pretty good. Also that whole day was getting so many people online at that time that the servers went down for several hours. That or the rumors of them being attacked by DDoS'ers was true.
I was happy to buy it anyway :pleased:, well goodnight

Yeah well, I skipped it because I'm in Germany, and they didn't communicate that you'd be getting the full version (the shop still showed the censoring banner).
I sometimes get mine from Humble Bundle when there are good games on it and you pay what you want but if you pay a certain amount you will get more and it also goes to charity which is also great.
I might be a bit old-fashioned but I like to try my luck with flea shops. I've found some pretty good deals, like bunch of PS1 games from Russian region for just a few euros. I once also found a SNES bundled with Super Mario All-stars and one more obscure game for just 40 euros.
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-15 από 16 σχόλια
Ανά σελίδα: 1530 50

Όλες οι συζητήσεις > Φόρουμ Steam > Off Topic > Λεπτομέρειες θέματος
Ημ/νία ανάρτησης: 31 Αυγ 2014, 13:14
Αναρτήσεις: 16