Imperium Mar 17, 2017 @ 1:04pm
Wishlist Sorting Idea by Sale
I notice when sales pop up, I can sort by price by not by steam sale. It would be a nice feature to have it also be sorted by sale price. I have a huge wish list ( over 200 items ) that I check frequently and pick and choose which games to grab when they're on sale. If this could be taken under consideration that would be amazing. I'm sure I have a smaller list compaired to most, but this would be an incredible help.
Last edited by Imperium; Mar 17, 2017 @ 1:05pm
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
cSg|mc-Hotsauce Mar 17, 2017 @ 1:06pm 
create an account here https://isthereanydeal.com/ and make your list by sale prices.

:qr:
SolsTap✌ Mar 17, 2017 @ 1:09pm 
fb;dsjb;jfdojbfdsfghfdgf
Imperium Mar 17, 2017 @ 1:09pm 
If this doesn't get added in the future then perhaps I will end up doing that, although the idea of sorting by sale would be a nice addition to the steam UI. Thank you for the advice and the idea.
cSg|mc-Hotsauce Mar 17, 2017 @ 1:11pm 
this has been asked for years. im sure it will not be an option for a long time, if at all.

Imperium Mar 17, 2017 @ 1:14pm 
Well, it doesn't seem like it would be out of reach considering all the changes the UI has gone under over the years. I can see why people have asked about it so often for people who have big lists.
cSg|mc-Hotsauce Mar 17, 2017 @ 1:15pm 
after years of the group/event notifications not being able to turned off, they finally updated it so you can.

there is hope but not high hope.

Last edited by cSg|mc-Hotsauce; Mar 17, 2017 @ 1:15pm
xcentric Sep 24, 2017 @ 8:34am 
have they ever given a reason why not. It seems like such an easy thing to add...(i want it)
cSg|mc-Hotsauce Sep 24, 2017 @ 8:35am 
Originally posted by xcentric:
have they ever given a reason why not. It seems like such an easy thing to add...(i want it)

They have not, no. If they decide to change it, you and everyone else will know at the same time.

xcentric Sep 24, 2017 @ 8:36am 
Originally posted by cSg|mc-Hotsauce:

They have not, no. If they decide to change it, you and everyone else will know at the same time.

weird. thanks! ^^
Start_Running Sep 24, 2017 @ 9:26am 

Maybe they realize it creates a bit of a blind spot. The final price is what you need to pay attention to. Not the sale. FOr example. Do you realize the price of Domm 2016 has actually dropped to 50% of it's initial release price?
死亡绽放 Sep 24, 2017 @ 10:06am 
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Mar 17, 2017 @ 1:04pm