Any tips on this annoying SSA and the market in general?
I'm about to blow my top here trying to use the STUPID MARKET

By the time I click the STUPID STEAM Subscriber Agreement checkbox and Click Buy the trading card I wanted is gone, this is over and over again, it is so annoying I've taken to going to the next page to buy what I want.

How many times do we have to check agree to a STUPID SSA that may or may not actually hold up in court depending on the exact issue being contested?

Is there a way to force it to stay checked until the STUPID SSA is changed?

Any tips? This is extremely frustrating, to the point that I believe "professional traders" have found a way to instabuy things.
< >
7 yorumdan 1 ile 7 arası gösteriliyor
The very second they allow that check mark to be checked all the time is the very second some idiot will cry about that.
You have to manually click it. No other way around and it's not going to change.
Steam won't risk people demanding refunds because they didn't explicitly accept the SSA.
İlk olarak Tito Shivan tarafından gönderildi:
You have to manually click it. No other way around and it's not going to change.
Steam won't risk people demanding refunds because they didn't explicitly accept the SSA.

So all these people are clicking the box then clicking buy, it's hard to believe... buying from the top few items listed is extremely annoying. Thanks for your helpful answer. :)
İlk olarak Col. Jack O'Neill SG-1 tarafından gönderildi:
İlk olarak I would luck me tarafından gönderildi:
The very second they allow that check mark to be checked all the time is the very second some idiot will cry about that.

You took the time to insult someone with a valid point, so who is the tard here? Why don't you go trollolol someone who doesn't see right through you. Ironically, it is against the SSA to insult other STEAM Subscribers, so again, bugger off with your trolling.

I didn't insult you. Unless you think of yourself as an idiot?

You took the time to insult someone with a valid point, so who is the tard here? Why don't you go trollolol someone who doesn't see right through you. Ironically, it is against the SSA to insult other STEAM Subscribers, so again, bugger off with your trolling.

I just realized that, we're all idiots some time, I suppose. :P My apologies.

I just realized that, we're all idiots some time, I suppose. :P My apologies.

No problem. :)
So all these people are clicking the box then clicking buy, it's hard to believe... buying from the top few items listed is extremely annoying. Thanks for your helpful answer. :)
Those are bots, most probably.
You can't beat a computer program instaclicking stuff. And those people is risking an account cancellation by using those (Which is a breach of the SSA they are clicking)
< >
7 yorumdan 1 ile 7 arası gösteriliyor
Sayfa başına: 1530 50

Gönderilme Tarihi: 13 Tem 2013 @ 15:08
İleti: 7