Όλες οι συζητήσεις > Φόρουμ Steam > Help and Tips > Λεπτομέρειες θέματος
Steam doesn't let me add funds
So yeah, yet another thread with the purchase error which shows

"There seems to have been an error initializing or updating your transaction. Please wait a minute and try again or contact support for assistance."

My friend had this, and it didn't get fixed ever since. Now this is the first time I got it. TODAY.
I've never had problems with purchasing anything.
Odd thing is that when I tried to purchase, it went fine. It directed me to my PayPal, but then I got the odd error of getting "You don't have cookies enabled". Which is weird, because I DID have cookies enabled. So I gave it a rest and waited some longer. And now I got THIS famous error. :s

I have not changed country/province. I read that that might be the case, but it's not in this case.

What I did to try to resolve it as what I've read to do but did NOT work:

- try to open a new url. "Steampowered?=nl"

Note that it's not only PayPal. iDEAL and other ways to purchase steam credit didn't work either.

Help me out! :c
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-15 από 40 σχόλια
Getting the same error, never had any problems using paypal (or visa) before..
Just hope they get it fixed before the sales are over :<
When did it start to accure for you ? :s
I have the same issue when i want to buy a game ... :s
But before that appeared, i was about to buy a game. I payed via. paypal, and the it was going flawless. 2 Seconds later it said 'Transaction failed!" or something like that.
Τελευταία επεξεργασία από Seniorgoomba; 11 Ιουλ 2013, 12:46
Getting it too, I think its something to do with the sales overloading servers. Try again later?
@Gibs you're right. it fixed it self now..for now.
Same problem here, tried 5+ times to buy a few things and it fails with the card details.
yeah failing every time i try to update my card details
me too, cant purchase by any method.
They don't want our money or they don't want us to collect the summer sale badge! :P
Really awkward. It still works for me now.. I guess steam IS busy..
when its really busy,it sometimes happens
Something weird...

My transaction failed but it still downloaded the skyrim DLC, Wut? (it's there in the Data section of the in game boot up screen but not on my account as bought.) Seriously confused now.
Same here man. Mine seems to alternate between this error initialising the transaction, and that my bank account has denied the transaction - which is total bollocks as I purchased something a few days ago and have plenty of £ in my account, I even checked it straight after to double check. So something is deffo up.
I hope I don't get 2000 charges on my card because of the fact I've tried dozens of times to get it to work. Still nothing for me.
Perhaps they accept each payment manually :D
The summer vacation workers has arrived.
1 $ pr hour :D
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-15 από 40 σχόλια
Ανά σελίδα: 1530 50

Όλες οι συζητήσεις > Φόρουμ Steam > Help and Tips > Λεπτομέρειες θέματος
Ημ/νία ανάρτησης: 11 Ιουλ 2013, 12:40
Αναρτήσεις: 40