กระดานสนทนาทั้งหมด > ฟอรัม Steam > Help and Tips > รายละเอียดกระทู้
Not getting cards for games
Ive got cards for all the games I've had up until todays update. I installed Gratuitous Space Battles and i havent got any card for it yet. Not sure about Alan Wake since my computer cant handle it. anyone else not getting cards for games?
< >
กำลังแสดง 1-15 จาก 49 ความเห็น
How long have you been playing it? They usually drop every 30 minutes of gameplay (or at least for me, when I played portal 2.)
5 hours for 5 cards and got zero
Yeah, I haven't gotten any cards today on the three different games I've played with them. All over an hour of playtime each.
Same drop-drought here. I steadily got cards on the days before, but since yesterday morning, nothing new dropped in more than 5 hours.
แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย The Cold Hand; 4 ก.ค. 2013 @ 2: 14am
I was about to make a topic saying I am experiencing the same. Been playing Boarderlands 2 for a few hours and have had nothing. I still have all my drops for the game available.
Same thing here.
7-8 hours of gratuitous space battles and not a single card drop.
Same here.
Several hours of Magicka, Portal 2 and The Binding of Issac. Nothing at all dropped for any of them.
โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย kheet is a wizard:
Same thing here.
7-8 hours of gratuitous space battles and not a single card drop.

Glad I left that on last night, got the last card drop 8 hours ago, not tried any games today yet.
I can confirm this, bought Don't starve yesterday, over 7 Hours in game, not 1 card. Also my Community Badge doesn't upgrade the progression, seems something is really broken at the moment :)
I confirm. Сards don't drop out. Community Badge it isn't updated.
I started to play Alan Wake 2 hours ago, and I got all 4 of my card drops to this time. (117 minutes).
Tried it with Monaco, over one hour into game, no card. I have gotten cards up until yesterday, like other users, so its maybe connected to certain games. But the community badge seems to have seriously problems too, there are many threads. Guess we have to wait for a steam update.
started gratuitous space battles about an hour ago and I've got 2 drops so far. Must only be bugging out on some.
Same here, played binding of isaac for some time yesterday, no drops. Today, no drops for alan wake either.
No drops for me either. Been playing magicka for a few hours only for the cards, getting quite boring...
< >
กำลังแสดง 1-15 จาก 49 ความเห็น
ต่อหน้า: 1530 50

กระดานสนทนาทั้งหมด > ฟอรัม Steam > Help and Tips > รายละเอียดกระทู้