Όλες οι συζητήσεις > Φόρουμ Steam > Help and Tips > Λεπτομέρειες θέματος
I bought a game couple a minutes ago, can I get my money back somehow?
the game went from being really good in the beta to horrible on its realese, is it possible to get my money back somehow?
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-10 από 10 σχόλια
no you can not get refund on games
You can send in a support ticket and ask. If you offer to accept Steam Wallet funds, your chance of getting a refund increases a bit. Still slim, though.
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από Mivo:
You can send in a support ticket and ask. If you offer to accept Steam Wallet funds, your chance of getting a refund increases a bit. Still slim, though.
Fat chance. Steam support told me they couldnt even add funds to my steam wallet.
It is like store credit and can be used to buy other games. I have gotten a few refunds over the years, but when it was after a game's release it was always store credit, not cash. Refunds are generally hard to get from Valve, but wanting cash probably makes it harder (unless it is a pre-order).
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από SnarKs -¤lζ¤- {SDL}:
Fat chance. Steam support told me they couldnt even add funds to my steam wallet.

Unless that changed in the past few months (since after Black Ops 2 came out), the info they gave you is not correct. They refunded that game to me and added the amount to my Steam Wallet. That was my most recent experience with a refund request.
Τελευταία επεξεργασία από Mivo; 7 Μαρ 2013, 14:59
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από Mivo:
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από SnarKs -¤lζ¤- {SDL}:

Unless that changed in the past few months (since after Black Ops 2 came out), the info they gave you is not correct. They refunded that game to me and added the amount to my Steam Wallet. That was my most recent experience with a refund request.

I should have added my request wasnt for a full refund. I put a ticket in to see if they would give me the discounted price on a game a day later. Wasnt a big deal. I was still happy with my purchase. Saving a little extra money would have been cool though :D
Τελευταία επεξεργασία από SnarKs; 7 Μαρ 2013, 15:44
How long have you played the game.

Valve WILL do a one time exception unless you have racked up some hours.
Τελευταία επεξεργασία από LoTekRabbit; 7 Μαρ 2013, 19:33
He played showdown effect for almost an hour before realizing it's awful. Let's see how lenient steam support is.
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από The Rolling Cheese:
He played showdown effect for almost an hour before realizing it's awful. Let's see how lenient steam support is.

No, I played it for 15 min. But nvm gonna give it another chans and only do servers with my rules.
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-10 από 10 σχόλια
Ανά σελίδα: 1530 50

Όλες οι συζητήσεις > Φόρουμ Steam > Help and Tips > Λεπτομέρειες θέματος
Ημ/νία ανάρτησης: 7 Μαρ 2013, 13:55
Αναρτήσεις: 10