Tutte le discussioni > Discussioni di Steam > Help and Tips > Dettagli della discussione
Trials Evolution Gold Edition
Where is it?!? The beta was supposed to start today and the game should have been added to steam like Yesterday :< At RedLynx page it says that the pre-order for the game should be available in steam and the beta should have started Feb 28th. The game is already available in Uplay, but i don't wanna buy it from there.
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-9 commenti su 9
I just pre-order this game, i don't know how to get the beta access
A beta key will be instantly emailed to early buyers as soon as the $20 down payment is received. For preordering, gamers will also receive a gold-plated bike and three special rider outfits (pictured above).
The game is already pre-order but not installed, i haven't received e-mail
I don't have the various pre-order bonuses like the golden bike and rider or military surplus, will I find codes for those in my email?
When will i receive the e-mail with the beta key ?
Same question as above
The moment the game came out to steam it has worked for me, all i had to do was install through steam, then steam launches UPlay and just copypaste'd the key and it's working fine.
It doesn't instal anything, it last 10 secondes then nothing
"UPlay"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...

No.
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-9 commenti su 9
Per pagina: 1530 50

Tutte le discussioni > Discussioni di Steam > Help and Tips > Dettagli della discussione
Data di pubblicazione: 28 feb 2013, ore 1:12