Tony the Tiger Nov 22, 2012 @ 9:14pm
Phone number to call Steam??
I am very very tired of trying to buy a game and I get all kinds of bull ♥♥♥♥!!! I tried to by CS complete and it had one game in it that I had. If I buy each item at the sale price then, I would pay $21.22 US but with the CS Complete the cost is only $14.99. So who gives a ♥♥♥♥ if I get that extra copy of the one that I have??? It saves me $6.23 US. WTF Steam??? Also I tried to buy the Max Payne 3 and all the additions. It would not let me buy it??? It said one item that I was trying to buy would make multi copies. So I deleted the CD complete and tried to buy only the Maz Payne and all the additions. It said the same ♥♥♥♥??? Do you guys want me to buy more from you??? Please fix your store system so I can buy it??? Also the scrambled letters and numbers box totally sucks and it always unreadable so that is no help at all???? Call me so I can buy these two games!!!!! While the sale is still on please.
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Jordanwts Nov 22, 2012 @ 9:27pm 
There's no phone number to call them and they won't call you.
Calm down, relax for a minute, then write out your problems so that people can understand. Reading all that hurt my head!
Raze41 Nov 22, 2012 @ 10:00pm 
Good Luck, After having to manualy install Magicka and stuff around with so many other games of late i did the work around without even looking to steam to fix it or even looking on line for the problem, It seems if you want it done right you got to do it yourself these days. They use to reply via email but i think all the tec's. are on perminant holladays without pay.
Tony the Tiger Nov 22, 2012 @ 10:36pm 
The problem is worte out!!! You calm down!!!
tmwfte Nov 22, 2012 @ 10:45pm 
Dude, if you're trying to buy Max Payne 3, just add the base game and the Rockstar Pass. Trying to get any more than that will yield errors since the other DLC is included in the Rockstar Pass.
BDK Jan 2, 2013 @ 8:08pm 
There is only mail an it takes 1-4 weeks until your support question is closed, with or without and answer. Top quality.
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Nov 22, 2012 @ 9:14pm