Suggest me a Game :D
Ok so my birthday is coming up and I figured i'd buy myself a game because that usually ends up being well worth the money. Here are my system requirements so we can just get that out the way lol.
AMD E-300 APU with Raedon HD Graphics.
2GB Ram. I know its not very good so you don't have to post a comment saying so.
Games I already own:
Left 4 Dead 2
Cave Story+
Dungeons of Dredmore (not a big fan of this at all.)
Minecraft
F.E.A.R
Fable
Garry's Mod
Counter Strike Source
Terraria (had sooooo much potential)
Magicka
The Binding of Issac (ran like poop for me :/)
I was looking into getting Guild Wars 2 but as we can see, I'd probably waste $60 for something I couldn't even run lol. I like almost any genre. But I enjoy games I can get the most playability from. And for the people thinking about flaming me for having a crappy comp, I am 20, live on my own, going to college, and paying the bills. I don't have money as of right now to make a great gaming computer because of bills and school, so cut me some slack.
Thanks guys!
Автор останньої редакції: ScottieboyZ; 14 берез. 2013 о 14:32
< >
Показані коментарі 115 із 41
Not an Angry birds fan at all but thanks for the suggestion lol.
I don't think your PC limits you in any way. Just because games are a bit older or don't have incredibly high requirements doesn't mean they are less enjoyable.
Your PC should be able to run almost everything I played since I registered to Steam.
I completely agree, I'm not a big graphics person, I'm more for playability. But L4D2 stutters for me sometimes so I am kinda limited on what I can play. Guild Wars 2 was my first thought because you can spend many hours in it. But from what I've heard, GW2 makes "good" computers lag so I'm kinda if-y about it seeing as how its $60.
What's your favorite genre? You will need to dig back a good 5-10yrs probably to find something to run smooth, but I can help poke some out for ya. The problem with the APU is it's intergrated graphics. Most games won't officially support it at all and some just won't run period. The APU was never designed for gaming in mind that's why even a flash game runs like crap for you.
But thats the thing, The Binding of Issac ran like crap, but all the other games I have run great. I enjoy Adventure and RPG's the most though. That's why I was looking into Guild Wars. I also looked into Arma II but I know I couldnt run that. So yeah, I'm open for anything lol.
Oh and i'm not sure if this helps any, but I have Diablo III and can run that pretty nicely until big fights happen then it gets kinda choppy but still playable.
Ya that's the problem, games with a lot of draw is going to bog you down. What you call playable I'd probably be smashing sh*t against a wall lol. Understand the whole college life style in fact I used to live on ramen in my college days for quite a while just to have a great gaming PC but that's just me and probably an extreme measure of retardness on my part. I'd advise taking a look here http://www.gog.com/pick_5 at least this way if something ends up being choppy it wasn't a $60 hit. The sale has quite a few nice titles in there. Theres are DRM free games so if you are specifically looking for Steam only let me know.
Цитата допису Shogoh:
I enjoy Adventure and RPG's the most though.

The best deal you can get on adventure games right now is this bundle[groupees.com]. 7 games on Steam + 2 others DRM-free for $5. Really good adventures too.
I just took a look at the games there but none of them really caught my eye :/
Dungeon Defenders, you can get the complete game with all dlc in the current humble bundle
Gothic
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/6375/

$5 dollars and you will have more content than skyrimx100

and will run on your system
Автор останньої редакції: Salty Tears; 14 берез. 2013 о 17:59
Tropico 4, I'm not sure what the requirements are but you MAY be able to run it. I've never played a Tropico game before or even a game similar to it but I bought Tropico 4 Collector's Bundle for £7.50 the other day and spent this evening giving it a go and it's very fun.
This: You'll thank me later =)

http://www.gog.com/gamecard/system_shock_2

Forget that it's old. If you don't care about graphics (there are graphical mods you can install) you will love this game. It's Ken Levines best work (Bioshock, SWAT creator).

It's a classic and one of the best games ever made.

Good luck in College. Think about it this way; once you graduate and get your career started you can build or buy one hell of a PC.
Автор останньої редакції: LoTekRabbit; 14 берез. 2013 о 21:14
< >
Показані коментарі 115 із 41
На сторінку: 1530 50

Опубліковано: 14 берез. 2013 о 14:18
Дописів: 41