กระดานสนทนาทั้งหมด > ฟอรัม Steam > Help and Tips > รายละเอียดกระทู้
Should I wait?
Should I wait for the Christmas sale?
< >
กำลังแสดง 1-6 จาก 6 ความเห็น
id imagine most games will be discounted at the same price, maybe a few lower. but if you have the money now and want a cheap game then go for it
I doubt there would be much of a difference. I'd rather get it now than to find out that it's not getting a discount during the Winter sale.
It depends on how many time you would spend on the games before the sale. If you have no time to play them now, then you could wait to see what is in the sale. If you have got a lot of time for gaming right now and no other games to play...
Kinda depends... if you want to take the risk to miss out then wait, otherwise buy it now. I doubt there will be a lot of price difference to be honest
there is no harm in buying 75% discount.. they will be no cheaper during Winter (mostly)
prices may only slighly vary during Christmas, i would imagine SOME things will drop in price, probably more bundle deals or something. On the other hand, im hoping Christmas comes with badges and such, so if you can wait I would. I havent used my cash to buy a single game this Autum Sale, in hopes that Christmas Sale is more of an Event
< >
กำลังแสดง 1-6 จาก 6 ความเห็น
ต่อหน้า: 1530 50

กระดานสนทนาทั้งหมด > ฟอรัม Steam > Help and Tips > รายละเอียดกระทู้