Making a purchase
I've set up a new account, but I want to use it for all purposes on Steam, buying games, gifting games, and selling/buying on the community market, as well as trading and everything else Steam has.

One problem is that when I go to buy a game, as you have to do this to remove the restriction a new account receives, Paypal is wanting me to add a credit/debit card to my account when I already have enough credit in my balance on Paypal to pay for the game in whole.

I'm not asking why this is, it's more of is there a way to fix it so I don't have to add a credit/debit card. I've payed with paypal before and had no problems. I've got 14 cents left and I want to buy a game that's 9 cents, but I can't for some reason. I've bought games with 99 cents and the game was 99 cents.

Any solutions/tricks would be helpful. Bumping may be against the rules, but I will continue to do so until I get an answer as it would be helpful to figure the problem out.
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Panda ツ #WTB Dec 22, 2014 @ 8:35pm 
Copied from Steam's Support site on Purchasing with Paypal:

To make a payment with PayPal without having a credit card linked to your PayPal account, you must have the total amount of your purchase in your PayPal account balance.

This is my problem. I have enough, but I can't purchase.
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Dec 22, 2014 @ 8:33pm