Valentines Day Sale?
Is there any such thing? Or am I going to have to wait longer for a good chance at Hotline Miami going on sale >:c
< >
Показані коментарі 115 із 15
C'mon, man. The game is $10 US. What more do you want?
Цитата допису Ooaay:
If I buy it and it goes %75 off later on, I will be pissed >.<

It happens. We all get burned at one time or another.
Цитата допису Ooaay:
Цитата допису dirrtygsharp:
It happens. We all get burned at one time or another.

Point taken. I'll assume that since you didn't acknowledge it, there is no such thing as a Valentine's sale, right? :/

In 8yrs, I haven't seen one. Sorry.

Watch for the new Weekly Sales. Hotline Miami could turn up there.
Hope there won't be any sale. Will be out to make some love... all the way.. Go get drunk and do crazy things this feb!
During Amazon's January "Editor's Choice" sale, Amazon goofed up and briefly put Hotline Miami up for $4.99, so it was free after applying the $5 credits. It was also regularly $7.49 (or $2.49 after credit) during that sale. So you might be able to pick it up for cheap in a trading forum.

Barring that, this is an indie game, and being as well-regarded as it is, it'll probably land in a Humble Bundle soon enough.

And gsharp is right, I don't think there's ever been a Valentine's Day sale here on Steam, although other websites may decide to run some specials for it this weekend.
Автор останньої редакції: gnoj; 13 лют. 2013 о 12:55
Цитата допису Ava Adore ∞:
Go get drunk and do crazy things this feb!
Is that what Valentine's Day is for nowadays?
Yes. Ya all know what I mean with that mate.
Автор останньої редакції: ; 13 лют. 2013 о 15:53
Цитата допису gnoj:
During Amazon's January "Editor's Choice" sale, Amazon goofed up and briefly put Hotline Miami up for $4.99, so it was free after applying the $5 credits. It was also regularly $7.49 (or $2.49 after credit) during that sale. So you might be able to pick it up for cheap in a trading forum.

Barring that, this is an indie game, and being as well-regarded as it is, it'll probably land in a Humble Bundle soon enough.

And gsharp is right, I don't think there's ever been a Valentine's Day sale here on Steam, although other websites may decide to run some specials for it this weekend.
I also saw it was on amazon EC game page at $4.99. And those are what I think as well.
www.thefreeworld.biz
We are two brothers from Montreal, Canada, who thought about, how can we please the gamers community.

By giving them free games every weeks, so we have created a website so peoples can go vote everyday to get a chance to win a game for free!
Цитата допису Ava Adore ∞:
Yes. Ya all know what I mean with that mate.
Clearly sweet gestures and romance. You're a prince lol.
Lol. not that. It's what you do after you're both drunk.
I understand what you're getting at, just drunken sex doesn't seem very romantic. Can do that any ol' weekend, use Valentine's Day as an opportunity to take them out for a nice dinner. Cook a meal yourself, light some candles. Hell, maybe even do it sober lol.

To each their own though. ;-]

EDIT: I realize I'm drifting carelessly off topic, but it's been answered already.
Автор останньої редакції: Dreakon13; 13 лют. 2013 о 17:17
Are you monogamous or something?
Just a fan of the inspired romantic gesture.
Автор останньої редакції: Dreakon13; 13 лют. 2013 о 17:41
< >
Показані коментарі 115 із 15
На сторінку: 1530 50

Опубліковано: 12 лют. 2013 о 19:19
Дописів: 15