kPeRiSh Aug 29, 2014 @ 9:25am
Can I create another favorites folder in my steam library?
I would like to reorganize my library into 3 sections.. One section for my early access games. A second section for single player games. And a third section for my multiplayer games. Just to make searching for competitive and casual games a little easier. Does anybody know if that's possible?
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Blaagh Aug 29, 2014 @ 9:41am 
Open your library and right-click a game then choose categories. Enter the name of the new category OK. then right-click next game and select previous category or make a new one. and so forth and so on.

The category will appear as a filter option below installed games etc. in list mode the games will be sorted by category first then by name.

(that is for classic steam client, not sure if thats possible in big-picture mode)
Last edited by Blaagh; Aug 29, 2014 @ 9:44am
kPeRiSh Aug 29, 2014 @ 9:49am 
Oh nice. Thanks very much bro.
fourskin May 25, 2018 @ 11:04am 

Originally posted by Mario (Super) Mario:
Open your library and right-click a game then choose categories. Enter the name of the new category OK. then right-click next game and select previous category or make a new one. and so forth and so on.

The category will appear as a filter option below installed games etc. in list mode the games will be sorted by category first then by name.

(that is for classic steam client, not sure if thats possible in big-picture mode)
thanks
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Aug 29, 2014 @ 9:25am