Всички дискусии > Steam форум > Help and Tips > Подробности за темата
Тази тема е заключена
An error occured while updating -game- (corrupt download)
Whenever I try to install a game, it says that the download was corrupt. This message appears every 5-10 minutes. However after clicking ok, I can press play and it will resume the download, but yet again after 5-10 minutes it will say the message. This makes it so that I have to constantly be at my computer to resume the download. For bigger-sized games (like Batman: Arkham City) it has taken me two days to get only a fourth done. My internet connection woks fine and this error has been going on for about 5 months now. Has anyone had the same problem? If so can you help me?
< >
Показване на 1-15 от 89 коментара
I'm having the exact same problem except it only started for me yesterday. I've sent a message to Steam support but I haven't heard anything back yet... it's a fresh Windows install so I have no idea what's going on. Do games actually run when they're done at least? I havn't gotten one to finish yet :(
That is the thing. The games run perfectly fine when they are complete.
Have you gotten a reply from Steam support? I sent them a message 3 days ago and they haven't replied.
I have the same problem for every game I have; steam support sent me a link on how to fix it but it does not work for me, see if this helps for ya'll https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=3134-TIAL-4638
Thanks mate. I have tried too but it didn't work also.
I fixed my problem but in an odd way, all I did was switch my wifi connection to a different internet and then I could download. In your case I would suggest getting a different router or trying to do what I did
Try changing the download region in settings. That worked for me :tank:
That is one thing I tried that did not work for ME but it might work for you guys
If you tried all that steam suport told you (Verfy game, reinstal ,change download region,chek your router & conection , disable firewall & anti-virus....) and it still dosen't work you should try next.
If you have these problems ( you have problem with instaling programs,"CRC error" , steam games cant download "download corrupt" , game crash , "exe stoped working" ...)

These problems appeare because you have error in Ram memory - hard disck , to chek your memory i would advise you to change ram-memory and test aplications&games and other programs again, if problem is appearing again you should download "HD pro" and test your HARD DISC if you have no bad sectors , CRC or other errors, then it's probably due to some virus, try to download ANTI-MALWARE and scan your computer , also go to task manager -- performance and see if your CPU and PSYHICAL memory are higher then ussual. Cpu should be 0-3% usage if you are in dekstop without opend programs, psychical memory should be about 1.20-1.40 if it's higher than this, then you have viruses that will prevent you from instaling and using programs corectly.
Anyway this was my problem i hope your is due to software or steam...
Changing download region worked perfectly. Thanks!
Thank you! Oh Yeah I just bought company of heroes, and whenever i start it up but right at the main menu i says could not verify media and i can't play. Any help?
So I found a a "decent" fix, its probably due to the fact the time zone and time dont match, or something like that, I noticed I had the same issue too but when i corrected my time zone and my time to match then i noticed it wont bounce off like before, it still does at times but nothing like before
This is how i fixed it. Go to steam and right click on steam apps, go on properties,and uncheck Read only and click apply. After do what steam told us to do,or you can try changing a different dowload server,of course it will take a longer time, but it's better than this dowload corrupt crap.
This is how i fixed it. Go to steam and right click on steam apps, go on properties,and uncheck Read only and click apply. After do what steam told us to do,or you can try changing a different dowload server,of course it will take a longer time, but it's better than this dowload corrupt crap.
< >
Показване на 1-15 от 89 коментара
На страница: 1530 50

Всички дискусии > Steam форум > Help and Tips > Подробности за темата
Дата на публикуване: 14 авг. 2014 в 18:38
Публикации: 89