Sagnol Apr 23, 2017 @ 4:18am
About Refund!..
I would like to refund a game i didnt play... I bought it with a credit card, if i refund it the money will go to directly to my credit card or into my steam wallet?
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Tev Apr 23, 2017 @ 4:19am 
You can refund to either or. If you used any wallet funds (when purchasing the product), the refund will be split similarly when refunding to external methods.

Make sure the game was bought less than 2 weeks ago; played less than 2 hours.
Last edited by Tev; Apr 23, 2017 @ 4:20am
Sagnol Apr 23, 2017 @ 4:21am 
Originally posted by Teutep:
You can refund to either or. If you used any wallet funds (when purchasing the product), the refund will be split similarly when refunding to external methods.

Make sure the game was bought less than 2 weeks ago; played less than 2 hours.

I didnt use any money from my wallet, i used my credit card to buy it will the money go to my wallet or credit card?
Tev Apr 23, 2017 @ 4:22am 
You're given the choice to refund to whichever then.

As you can see here:
http://i.imgur.com/17UZlo7.png
Last edited by Tev; Apr 23, 2017 @ 4:23am
Washell Apr 23, 2017 @ 4:27am 
You can choose between the original payment method or your steam wallet. If you choose your credit card (assuming it's the original payment method for that purchase), it will be refunded to that. Do note, it can take take up to 14 (work)days before the money is back, so if you're in a hurry to pay a bill, find another shorter term solution.
Last edited by Washell; Apr 23, 2017 @ 4:28am
Sagnol Apr 23, 2017 @ 4:28am 
Oh nice thanks for the info guys :)
Zefar Apr 23, 2017 @ 4:32am 
You need have lower than 2 hours and 2 weeks in order to do a refund. Seeing that you have 5 hours on it I do not think you'll get a refund.
Tev Apr 23, 2017 @ 4:33am 
Originally posted by Zefar:
You need have lower than 2 hours and 2 weeks in order to do a refund. Seeing that you have 5 hours on it I do not think you'll get a refund.
I think you're talking about my picture, Zefar.

I'm not gonna refund Sexy Brutale. It's just to point an example for OP that you can choose between two if you used an external payment method to buy the product with.

Exceptions being written here,
http://store.steampowered.com/steam_refunds_methods
Last edited by Tev; Apr 23, 2017 @ 4:39am
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Apr 23, 2017 @ 4:18am