This topic has been locked
Valve Admin Stole My Items
A Steam Admin Stole all my CS:GO items and I lost soo much money because a VALVE EMPLOYEE STOLE MY ENTIRE CS:GO INVENTORY. I have mobile steam gaurd which I have found out using my coding skills that indeed a Valve Employee created trade offers that i did not make nor accept. They Hijacked my account, Emptied my CS:GO Inventory which i have screenshots of them in a alt account that said employee used to make it seem like a normal scammer took my items using a scam, I do not click links, I do not Trade at least in the past 8-12 months. If Valve can steal from me than nobody is safe and Valve is the responsible party in the theft and malicious acts that occured. I will use the justice system if it comes down to it, I am very successffull as a business owner and I could take the hit and accept what hapened if I DID ANYTHING WRONG, but I DID NOT and a VALVE EMPLOYEE/ADMIN stealing from innocent rule following people like me is something I will not stand for.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 49 comments
Valve "Admins" never offer trade deals. This account is false, you were robbed by a common day criminal. Valve employees have ValvE next to their names (not part of their names but a separate thing) and have a badge. http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Valve this is a group of valve employees
Last edited by Facepalm Full O' Napalm; Apr 30, 2017 @ 5:39pm
Yes, This person has the badge
There was nothing I did to cause this.
Taffer Apr 30, 2017 @ 5:40pm 
Yeah, you've been had by a valued member of our community.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=177244559
FFL2and3rocks Apr 30, 2017 @ 5:41pm 
Originally posted by (IG) MarkieBakesMorre™:
This person has the badge

Which badge?
Last edited by FFL2and3rocks; Apr 30, 2017 @ 5:41pm
Valve Employee
1,000 XP

That is what badge this person had
cSg|mc-Hotsauce Apr 30, 2017 @ 5:42pm 
Originally posted by (IG) MarkieBakesMorre™:
Yes, This person has the badge

no they did not.

valve employees do not steal items.

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=3415-WAFH-6433

:qr:
FFL2and3rocks Apr 30, 2017 @ 5:42pm 
Check your trade history. The account was most likely just impersonating the Valve employee who had the real badge.
Last edited by FFL2and3rocks; Apr 30, 2017 @ 5:43pm
I was AFK when this happened
Yes they used a alt account and VPN to cover thier tracks.
cSg|mc-Hotsauce Apr 30, 2017 @ 5:43pm 
Originally posted by FFL2and3rocks:
Check your trade history. The person you traded with was most likely just impersonating the Valve employee who had the real badge.

this^^

they gave you a link to a real valve employee profile and you did not check to see if the person gave you "his" real profile link.

common scam.

How do I approve 2 trades which need 3 approvals each including mobile steam gaurd without ever seeing a trade offer?
cSg|mc-Hotsauce Apr 30, 2017 @ 5:45pm 
account security is your responsibility.

check your pc for malware.

PsydeFX Apr 30, 2017 @ 5:45pm 
And steam is valve's system, an employee wouldn't need to trade your items, they could just take them away, and you wouldn't know at all who did it...
I checked the steamRep and it is indeed a Valve employee that did the 2 trades and placed the items in a alt account and I was not ever friends with this person so how can they trick Valve and SteamRep into being a legit Valve Employee with the Badge and everything?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 49 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Apr 30, 2017 @ 5:32pm