The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

View Stats:
Please Help me! I'm Vampire!
hi...
i don't know how i become a vampire... everyone in every city ATTACKS ME! I dont like to be a vampire! How could i turn back in normal human character form? ...
yes i have read guid how to get rid of vampirism 1st get to could meet bar woman then go to Morthal and meet Falion who will heal u.. Not going to work all cuz - everyone attacks me!
btw here is link to that guide - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYIR1E2BlFE

emmm.. maybe some consolle comand? which one can disable vampirism..
any ideas?

p.s.
dont want to start new game, cuz im @ 26 level
< >
Showing 1-15 of 28 comments
Feed man (well I dont have that problem as a Vampire thank to DG) if you have a follower feed off of them to go back to stage one go see Falion get a Black soul gem (filled) and meet him at night in the place (I havnt done this in a awhile) - Darkfiro Lvl 45 VL
Originally posted by Darkfiro:
Feed man (well I dont have that problem as a Vampire thank to DG) if you have a follower feed off of them to go back to stage one go see Falion get a Black soul gem (filled) and meet him at night in the place (I havnt done this in a awhile) - Darkfiro Lvl 45 VL

ok .. i will try. ;)


oouuu lvl 45.. im rouge sneeking pickpocketing speach and archery :P
WAIT WHAT ... your a rogue and you want to be cure of vampirism being a vampire is good for a Assassin,Thief,Rogue... get dawnguard... stay as a vampire and avoid fire breathing dragon... with dawnguard you can be a stage 4 vampire and no one will attack you.
Navarre Mar 4, 2013 @ 10:51am 
Or just feed. It's not that hard, especially for a thief. Invisibility, sneaking and you're good to go.

I'd love to know how you managed to miss the multiple announcements the game made while you were becoming a vampire and going to stage 4 though. The screen going all red and blurry is kind of hard to miss.
Last edited by Navarre; Mar 4, 2013 @ 10:53am
Originally posted by Darkfiro:
WAIT WHAT ... your a rogue and you want to be cure of vampirism being a vampire is good for a Assassin,Thief,Rogue... get dawnguard... stay as a vampire and avoid fire breathing dragon... with dawnguard you can be a stage 4 vampire and no one will attack you.


i just have SKYRIM
Originally posted by Mac_Abane:

I'd love to know how you managed to miss the multiple announcements the game made while you were becoming a vampire and going to stage 4 though. The screen going all red and blurry is kind of hard to miss.
If you Fast travel you might miss all the turning into a vampire sign
but i dont have a dawnguard or dragonborn any of dlc's
Navarre Mar 4, 2013 @ 10:58am 
Originally posted by Darkfiro:
Originally posted by Mac_Abane:

I'd love to know how you managed to miss the multiple announcements the game made while you were becoming a vampire and going to stage 4 though. The screen going all red and blurry is kind of hard to miss.
If you Fast travel you might miss all the turning into a vampire sign
Not the ones where you hunger grows, though.
Originally posted by President Evil:
Originally posted by Darkfiro:
WAIT WHAT ... your a rogue and you want to be cure of vampirism being a vampire is good for a Assassin,Thief,Rogue... get dawnguard... stay as a vampire and avoid fire breathing dragon... with dawnguard you can be a stage 4 vampire and no one will attack you.


i just have SKYRIM
As for you my dear vampiric friend, feed, there are certain faction that dont care if you are a stage 4 vampire: Thieve's guild, the Darkbrotherhood... since your a thief build char being a vampire is more a benefit it make sneaking easier and you can hide in the darkness...
Last edited by Terror of Death Darkfiro; Mar 4, 2013 @ 11:03am
SpaceBoat Mar 4, 2013 @ 11:02am 
Originally posted by Mac_Abane:
Originally posted by Darkfiro:
If you Fast travel you might miss all the turning into a vampire sign
Not the ones where you hunger grows, though.

This ^

If you fast travel, the disease will take you faster than normal, but it will not skip over steps, if enough time passes when you travel, as soon as it loads, the "hunger" pop up will show.

It gives you fair warning.

Although if you fast travel to multiple places, without knowing you had contracted the disease, then yes it could probably sneak up on you.

But still you must have seen a message pop up at some point during fast traveling telling you that you are becoming a vampire.
mkay... y i can sneak... but where could i sell my stuff if everyone attacks me?

one more question - if im vampire then other vampires attack to me or not?
The Dandy Mar 4, 2013 @ 11:05am 
simple.
go to the nearest dragon lair,
delete all your saves.
wait until daytime.
delete any autosaves you may have built up.
fight the dragon with no armor and a really lousy sword. (your fists work too although sometimes you have a chance at killing the dragon if you're a khajiit.)
die a horrible, bitten in half death.
pick the new game option at the beginning of the title screen.
there
-FIXED-
Originally posted by jakedge317:
simple.
go to the nearest dragon lair,
delete all your saves.
wait until daytime.
delete any autosaves you may have built up.
fight the dragon with no armor and a really lousy sword. (your fists work too although sometimes you have a chance at killing the dragon if you're a khajiit.)
die a horrible, bitten in half death.
pick the new game option at the beginning of the title screen.
there
-FIXED-

-_- new game lol.
As for the futur after every vampire attack you encounter if they use the vampiric drain spell on you (the red spell they usally cast on you) check your active effect to see if you have Sanguin Vampiris or you can check your skill to see if you have a health debuff 25 or 50 despite being a vampire in my current char I didnt get vampirism from a disease...
Last edited by Terror of Death Darkfiro; Mar 4, 2013 @ 11:09am
Originally posted by President Evil:
mkay... y i can sneak... but where could i sell my stuff if everyone attacks me?

one more question - if im vampire then other vampires attack to me or not?
They will still attack you as your not in they're bloodline... Your a Freak a Mistake NO Vampire will want you... This feel very familiar to another Elder scroll I played...
Last edited by Terror of Death Darkfiro; Mar 4, 2013 @ 11:12am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 28 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Mar 4, 2013 @ 9:54am
Posts: 28