Yatesljr The Water Bear May 3, 2013 @ 4:36pm
Should they add mountain lions and/or snow leopards?
it hink they should add both and have them be fast and good jumpers and climbers
Showing 1-15 of 28 comments
< >
Doc May 3, 2013 @ 4:37pm 
At least Skyrim got goats.

And who do you refering as "them"?
Yatesljr The Water Bear May 3, 2013 @ 4:42pm 
the cats
Yatesljr The Water Bear May 3, 2013 @ 4:42pm 
lol im suprised i have a comment already
[KL] Master Dan [StormCats] May 3, 2013 @ 4:43pm 
LOL

Heyul Yeyus! There should be...in fact I have seen mods that add tigers, lions etc...
All these ideas people come up with...I'm learning about modding, and hope to work on these interesting ideas people come up with ...there are loads of guys and girls who are working on different projects...get talking to people and you soon find out stuff.

I know very little, so don't bother asking me anything, but there are people who sometimes show you a link to a mod you didn't notice before...just get on over to the nexus and get asking there...

Talk to modders themselves, they are always looking for new ideas...
Yatesljr The Water Bear May 3, 2013 @ 4:44pm 
Originally posted by TOFK Master Dan.:
LOL

Heyul Yeyus! There should be...in fact I have seen mods that add tigers, lions etc...
All these ideas people come up with...I'm learning about modding, and hope to work on these interesting ideas people come up with ...there are loads of guys and girls who are working on different projects...get talking to people and you soon find out stuff.

I know very little, so don't bother asking me anything, but there are people who sometimes show you a link to a mod you didn't notice before...just get on over to the nexus and get asking there...

Talk to modders themselves, they are always looking for new ideas...
thx man ill look in to that
Uncle Cookie May 3, 2013 @ 5:05pm 
Actually, I made a mod last year based on the lion from the movie "The Ghost and the Darkness." No one was interested because you can not ride them like a horse.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=91139356
Yatesljr The Water Bear May 3, 2013 @ 5:29pm 
Originally posted by Uncle Cookie:
Actually, I made a mod last year based on the lion from the movie "The Ghost and the Darkness." No one was interested because you can not ride them like a horse.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=91139356
sorry but im not talking about tigers im talking about randomly spawned mountain cats that are not that big
Yatesljr The Water Bear May 3, 2013 @ 5:32pm 
Originally posted by Dakez:
At least Skyrim got goats.

And who do you refering as "them"?
ahhhh yes the goats... i used to have a goat buddy we wnt everywhere together but he was always on the move and it was hard to keep up until finally he led me to my demise
House Full of Bullets May 3, 2013 @ 7:02pm 
I wish there were frogs in Skyrim :(
[LapFox] Cupcake Goat May 3, 2013 @ 8:25pm 
I'd agree that there need to be more cats, but unfortunately I'd end up just forcing them into extinction along with bears and sabrecats because The Elder Scrolls wildlife is just so frigging ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. If they were more passive and didn't attack the player every ten seconds (or when FIGHTING A FREAKING DRAGON, which wildlife also tends to do) then yeah.
wat ;3 May 3, 2013 @ 8:33pm 
Been working on something like this.
stabbykitteh May 3, 2013 @ 9:17pm 
Originally posted by BoboTheCircusMonkee:
I wish there were frogs in Skyrim :(
You know... they'd probably be a nightmare to animate but I'd second that. Frogleg stew.

OP There are some textures floating about that make sabercats look like lions and snow leopards. Bellyaches Animal and Creature Pack has those I think. That's the closest I've seen.
Jogon May 3, 2013 @ 11:33pm 
I just like the fox. They come out and run along with you and sometimes show you where you are supposed to go. I saw one fox sliding down a mountain road. The fox had been killed by a Bear. So I had to go and take revenge and the bear slid down the road also. I could not be bothered to follow it and collect the claws, etc. Lions and leopards would be OK. I would not have any problem with that.
Yatesljr The Water Bear May 4, 2013 @ 9:23am 
Originally posted by TOFK Master Dan.:
ughh..can you stop spamming your own crap all over the forums please. It has nothing to do with the topic, and you're spamming is starting to p**s me off.. next one I see, I'm reporting you..
TELL THAT TO THE PEAPLE U TALK ABOUT DANG FOXES AND FROGS :[
[KL] Master Dan [StormCats] May 4, 2013 @ 10:46am 
LOL

Meh..they have 4 limbs and fight over territory...same thing..hehe, not like a modded castle is it :/

(people) -.-

PEHPLE sounds better ;) RAWR...just to stay on topic..
Last edited by [KL] Master Dan [StormCats]; May 4, 2013 @ 10:48am
Showing 1-15 of 28 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: May 3, 2013 @ 4:36pm
Posts: 28