I just wanna display my stuff
There are 13 variations of light armor and 12 heavy, 8 basic weapons of 11 basic materials, not to mention unique items and dlc goodies. I don't know how to mod, so if someone wants to make the collector haven, I know what it needs.
Like the build your own houses, each of the following could be purchased, built, or whatever. The only difference you could get more than one.
- An armory room with 25 Mannequins.
- A weapon room with 50 plaques or whatever number doesn't cause lagging and such.
- A reading room 12 bookshelves or so couple chairs.
- Trophy room 6 Stands where if you collect some parts a critter appears 3 or 4 tables to put loot.
and here's where I think it might get tricky,
- EMPTY shelves. every single house I move into is already so packed with dishes and wooden forks, I can't put good stuff on display.
These could be attached to a central chamber with the normal arcane enchanter, alchemy lab etc. and 9 Mannequins each flanked by 2 weapon racks and a shield plaque overhead for each holds armor and thane weapons.
If this doesn't interest any of the modders already putting out some AWESOME homes, could you point me in the direction to figure it out.