Im a Merc in Unturned Jul 18 @ 1:14pm
Skyrim and other games...
Im sorry if i sound dumb saying this but... im not that much of a pc gaming expert so im gonna ask you guys... if i WERE to get a gaming pc what would you reccomend??? I'd like to run games like Skyrim, battlefield, Fallout, etc.
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
zeiut Jul 18 @ 1:17pm 
What's your budget? You can spend anywhere from $300 - $3000+.
Im a Merc in Unturned Jul 18 @ 1:21pm 
Originally posted by zeiut:
What's your budget? You can spend anywhere from $300 - $3000+.
Well i like to be cheap lol so around 500-800...
cmoa Jul 18 @ 1:21pm 
You can have really good PCs for about 500€ here in germany, so it depends if you just want one to play games on ultra, or want a 1000K Nasa Pc for few thousand
Im a Merc in Unturned Jul 18 @ 1:27pm 
Cmoa for me i just play games on high not ultra so would PCs be cheaper for me if i onoy want to play on high???
zeiut Jul 18 @ 1:29pm 
Do you want to build your own or buy a pre made?
cmoa Jul 18 @ 1:42pm 
It's not much cheaper, i mean it depends on the graphics card, the core and also the Flash.
but it's really important to decide to let people build it for you, or build your own. if you build your own you will know exactly whats inside, and etc. prebuild ones are not always the best.
I found some prebuilds for 1500€ wich i could have configurated myself for 900
Im a Merc in Unturned Jul 18 @ 2:00pm 
Originally posted by zeiut:
Do you want to build your own or buy a pre made?
MAYBE pre made. But if im confident enough ill build it :)
Last edited by Im a Merc in Unturned; Jul 18 @ 2:01pm
MageThis Jul 18 @ 2:27pm 
First build? In any case, the most mundane component and the last one you want to scrimp on is the case. If you are going to build it you metaphorically need elbow room. Get some cable ties too so you can tidy the cabling... it is important for airflow.
Lots of people will tell you all about the other components that will have to be quality to seriously play games, but seriously, it all starts with the case. Step 1.

BTW, make sure the 3.5" drive bays are not riveted in place. You will have room in the 51/4" bays to house your drives but if that 3.5" bay is riveted in a mid-tower case there will be graphics cards 11" and longer which will not fit a standard mid-tower without being able to remove the 3.5" cage.
Last edited by MageThis; Jul 18 @ 2:30pm
Im a Merc in Unturned Jul 19 @ 6:13am 
Originally posted by MageThis:
First build? In any case, the most mundane component and the last one you want to scrimp on is the case. If you are going to build it you metaphorically need elbow room. Get some cable ties too so you can tidy the cabling... it is important for airflow.
Lots of people will tell you all about the other components that will have to be quality to seriously play games, but seriously, it all starts with the case. Step 1.

BTW, make sure the 3.5" drive bays are not riveted in place. You will have room in the 51/4" bays to house your drives but if that 3.5" bay is riveted in a mid-tower case there will be graphics cards 11" and longer which will not fit a standard mid-tower without being able to remove the 3.5" cage.
Yes its my first build..
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jul 18 @ 1:14pm
Posts: 9