WELCOME TO SATURDAY NIGHT ROTT!
This is our beloved weekly community event, run by the fans, for the fans!
We're always looking to meet a few new fresh faces to be gibbed!
So, here's the plan....
1) Go and grab the maps!https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/94765360/SNRMappack%207-9-14.rar
The mappack currently includes:
"Aiyrus" By Tempus
"AiyrusXL" (CTF) By Tempus
"Odio" By Tempus
"Balls To The Wall" By Tempus
"Sin City" By EL-JEFE
"WTF" By EL-JEFE
"Eisenblatt" By EL-JEFE
"The Edge" By EL-JEFE
"Oilrig" by EL-JEFE
"Villa" By Soulstorm64 and EL-JEFE
"[CM] Reconstruction" By (_DNV_)
"This Map Sucks" By Gingy
"FIREBOMB" By Gingy
"Point Zero" By Thel Vadam
"Lost Connection" By Thel Vadam
"Mountain Keep" By Thel Vadam
"Compound" By Bobsy95
"Knife Ring" By Harry
Extract the archive using WinRAR and drop the My Games folder into your documents and overwrite everything it asks you to. That's literally it!
2) Head on over to a couple of servers, we are running TWO (or more) one for the Europeans and one for our friends over the other side of the pond in the US called, Midwest SNR Forever. starting at 6PM GMT and 6PM EST Respectively
3) Be sure to subscribe to this thread to find out if we add more maps to the list. If you have an idea for a map you'd like to be added to the list send a message to either Andy, Dr. Gingy Yarp, or Lain_P7.
4) From now on all map submissions must be done by Friday. Lain_P7 will no longer be uploading map packs at any time on Saturday. If your map does not work on Friday it will not be included within SNR. You will also be required to test the map thoroughly to make sure it 100% works. If it has just one major issue(can't see traps, mismatch errors, falling through geometry, massive framerate hits...) then it will not be included in the mappack. If a map has any major issue of any kind then the map will be removed.
5) GET IN CHAT! We're always in there are willing to help (or make fun of you)
Hope to see you all there!http://strawpoll.me/1505901
<- Map poll