The Great Recolorening!
COLORS FOR EVERYONE, my goodness! Everyone now has 25(!) colors, and things got shuffled around some. Enjoy the new visuals. This was a lot
of work, so if you really like 'em, tweet some thanks to Brian @Skullgirls. :^)
(Before you ask, colors 19-25 will be FREE additions with the Beowulf patch, colors 13-18 are still part of the DLC color pack.)
- Final music for NMO Arena and Empty Arena! Brenton Kossak and Blaine McGurty together are THE MEN. Tip ya hat in their direction if you see 'em walkin' around somewheres.
- Fixed-up Glass Canopy and Final Atrium a little bit more. Thanks Willy!
- Fix Squigly, Eliza, and Beowulf's positions on their tripped animation.[skullgirls.com]
So many sounds! Stage-specific sounds, hype-specific sounds, ref sounds, unique commentator lines...sounds of all kinds! Thanks for the hard work Vince, and of course thanks to his VA, Kai Kennedy!
- Chair now has a sound cue when it is ready to be picked up, with different pitches for P1 and P2. (If -useclipboard is enabled, the sound cue repeats every 90 frames, to help blind players.) Thanks lirin!
- Chair now flashes when it is ABLE to be picked up, not when it is ALMOST READY to be picked up. The distinction is important.
- Reduce probability of screaming in j.MP, and he won't ever scream as a hop attack. Don't worry, we're lookin' out for ya...
- Does not play ground tech VO when teching off chairless c.HK or Wulfdog.
- Chair is locked out for 60f longer when tossed as an assist.
- s.MP mic drop will only add hype on hit once per combo; on whiff or block, it will always add hype.
- Jumping during a Clinch no longer allows landing into ground actions, unless he's in Wulfamania. Wulf Shoot->jump->land->ground action is no longer possible, he will always do Canis Major Press before landing. Airthrow->land->ground action is still possible.
- Canis Major Press Pin will only happen when winning the round; requires maximum hype and checks by applying 3500 damage, subject to damage scaling and character ratios. tl;dr if a 3500 damage regular attack would kill them at that point, you will get the pin.
- Linker versions of Wulfdog and Wolf Press Slam during supers will no longer kill the opponent, only the finisher versions will.
- Middle headbutts and knees during supers will no longer let the opponent tech if not followed up quickly enough, they go back to grab mode. Final versions still release the opponent as normal.
(tl;dr Wulfamania no longer lets the opponent escape unscathed in the middle if you screw up your timing.)
- Wulf Blitzer D and DF are now -2 on block.
- Fix bug where ground tech VO would not play if ground teching after a j.HK where he didn't ground tech.
- Does not play ground tech VO when teching after Grab Bag. Wow, old bug.
- Diamond Deflector reflect window +4f, now same as retail even though the retail version was a bug before. Thanks drewski.
- c.LP +2f hitstun, now combos into c.MK and s.HK just like s.LP. Blockstun unchanged. Go me.
- Lv5 now displays time remaining using super meter. Thanks TechPowah.
- Car is now pushblockable in the middle, thanks c_wraith!
- Hopefully fixed weird landing bug with teacup. Thanks Baiken!
- More effects! Yes, we know there are errors in some of them.
- Reduced the echo on ground tech lines so the opponent's response happens earlier.