Όλες οι συζητήσεις > Φόρουμ Steam > Off Topic > Λεπτομέρειες θέματος
Αυτό το θέμα έχει κλειδωθεί
Is skinsilo legit?
I saw this site in Nick Bunyun video but idk legit is it?
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-15 από 27 σχόλια
if it asks for a deposit then it is a scam
Don't trust people getting paid for advertising scam sites!
Don't trust sites just because they are used by your favorite YouTubers. That's just a ploy used by gambling/case opening/♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ websites to attract more traffic onto their website.
f-cking ♥♥♥♥ site my dude
It is a legit site, there is no way it is fake, and if it were to be fake there is nothing to lose except for a bit of time.
i used it, its legit. Just dont go for the sketchy ads
If there is no deposit, it's legit. I've used it myself.
it works 100% you get coins and you can redwar a item an get it for free, EEEEEEZZZZZZZZZ
It works for smaller skins but I have noticed a problem trying to withdraw skins over 50 dollars
It just takes a long time
Bruh... I can't withdraw a single skin for over 3 months...
it looks like you have to enter your login credentials for steam so It's possible they are trying to get into your account
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από flabySPARTAN228:
it looks like you have to enter your login credentials for steam so It's possible they are trying to get into your account
It doesn't ask anything of that sort. That may be you logging on to steam and granting skinsilo access. Don't talk something if you don't know it.
Don't use this site. You will have to do offers to get some credits. If you have enough credits to buy a skin, you are not allowed to withdraw. It's SCAM!
can someone look up the address for the website if its a po box in moscow russia its a clone scam site
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-15 από 27 σχόλια
Ανά σελίδα: 1530 50

Όλες οι συζητήσεις > Φόρουμ Steam > Off Topic > Λεπτομέρειες θέματος
Ημ/νία ανάρτησης: 5 Απρ 2017, 15:39
Αναρτήσεις: 27