ARK: Survival Evolved

ARK: Survival Evolved

Olympus
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
roguewolf91  [developer] Jul 11, 2017 @ 8:35pm
Olympus Bugs
Post any bugs in as much detail as possible (location, how often it happens, screenshots if possible, etc.) I will try to fix bugs as soon as possible with anything game breaking being the priority and working down from there.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 616 comments
DropBear Jul 12, 2017 @ 2:25am 
Hi, Ark seems to be freezing then crashing when I go on your map. so far it has happened in the spawn location and create a character screens.
The Couch Yeti Jul 12, 2017 @ 6:19am 
I am having the same problem as Doom, I have a screenshot of the Error code if that'll help.
roguewolf91  [developer] Jul 12, 2017 @ 6:28am 
Originally posted by Doomsdaybadger1:
Hi, Ark seems to be freezing then crashing when I go on your map. so far it has happened in the spawn location and create a character screens.
Originally posted by The Couch Yeti:
I am having the same problem as Doom, I have a screenshot of the Error code if that'll help.

It sounds like the crash that is being caused due to a broken dino spawn. I am happy to say that after a long search through my spawners the problem should be resolved :) cooking a test version of the map to be certain before uploading it for download.

@The Couch Yeti, if you could post the screenshot just in case. If it is a different issue, I'll try to get it fixed asap too. My main goal for now is to make sure bugs like this are resolved quickly so that everyone can get into the map and start surviving :)
Last edited by roguewolf91; Jul 12, 2017 @ 6:31am
roguewolf91  [developer] Jul 12, 2017 @ 9:21am 
Does seem to be the same one. The test map lasted a little while before crashing, but the issue is still there :/ Have to work tonight, but I'll keep working on it when I can till its fixed. Thanks for the screenshot The Couch Yeti
Chuklz70 Jul 12, 2017 @ 5:00pm 
0 for 2 tries for me as well, looks like the same error screen that came up while I was making a new survivor.
Are there required mods, or can I run this with the 'vanilla' version of Ark?
H3xx Jul 13, 2017 @ 10:05am 
This happens to me as well. Crash on load. It'll run for about 15 seconds, long enough to hit a button, and then crash the whole game.
roguewolf91  [developer] Jul 13, 2017 @ 8:09pm 
http://imgur.com/a/Xe4uB

Originally posted by Chuklz70:
0 for 2 tries for me as well, looks like the same error screen that came up while I was making a new survivor.
Are there required mods, or can I run this with the 'vanilla' version of Ark?

Originally posted by H3xx:
This happens to me as well. Crash on load. It'll run for about 15 seconds, long enough to hit a button, and then crash the whole game.

Finally fixed this issue! :) had to revert to an old save of my dino spawn level. Lost all the river and coast spawns, but have most of them remade properly already. This bug will be officially resolved with patch 1.1 this Saturday, the 15th :)
siebowinovietch Jul 14, 2017 @ 10:05am 
hi roguewolf i saw this mod and i thought that maybe u can do custom made bosses aswell or some unique creatures of old. if may make some suggestion like the stymphalische birds or the nemean lion and i could go on and on. this may make your map stand out and be unique in its own way. i hope that your map will be succesfull and if i can help u with more ideas i will be happy to help.
The Couch Yeti Jul 15, 2017 @ 7:21am 
How comes the update 1.1?
roguewolf91  [developer] Jul 15, 2017 @ 7:42am 

In the process of cooking it now :) I've checked it for issues at several points throughout and it's been good. Going to do one last test run after the cook and then upload it for everyone.
roguewolf91  [developer] Jul 15, 2017 @ 9:26am 
1.1 is now live! Hope you enjoy Olympus :)
The Couch Yeti Jul 15, 2017 @ 11:56am 
You absolutely rock !!
balkcat Jul 15, 2017 @ 8:25pm 
There is this house looking ruin close to the eastern canyons spawn (I think that is the spawn place), when you go inside, the floor kind of swallows you and you can walk through the floor
roguewolf91  [developer] Jul 15, 2017 @ 9:00pm 
Originally posted by balkcat:
There is this house looking ruin close to the eastern canyons spawn (I think that is the spawn place), when you go inside, the floor kind of swallows you and you can walk through the floor
Looks like that was an early ruin from when I thought collision was automatically on lol. Just fixed it in the kit and it will be solid in the next update.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 616 comments
Per page: 1530 50