POSTAL 2

POSTAL 2

Corkscrew Rules [Game]
Dr. Bones Jul 3, 2017 @ 1:22pm
English please?
According to the description of the mod, there is supposed to be english subtitles but I am not getting any, does anyone know if its been added yet? If so, could you tell me how to turn them on.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 19 comments
Dr. Bones Jul 3, 2017 @ 5:13pm 
Never mind, I figured out how to turn on the subtitles.
Maddog Jul 4, 2017 @ 2:11pm 
Funny this is coming out of Joseph Stalin

Maybe it's a american Spy...

hmm...

GET HIM HE IS A SPY

SUKA BLET
KeshaFilm Jul 16, 2017 @ 2:38am 
Originally posted by Senses Working Overtime:
This is not me bashing the mod
Reading all the russian text and listening to russian voice actors feels totally alien to me
There should be two versions of the mod one in english that applies to aspects of the mod the other in default russian
Steam-version have the english subtitles already, but they're so freakin poor comparing to original voice lines in game. Because it's so hard to translate them properly.
Rider Jul 17, 2017 @ 2:40am 
MAYBE YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE THIS INFORMATION WITH US
Xx_C00mKill3r96_xX Jul 17, 2017 @ 11:29pm 
How do you turn it on?
KeshaFilm Jul 18, 2017 @ 7:35am 
In the ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ main menu.
Originally posted by Walking Cat:
Go out american idiots... It russian mod for russian :3
Hey hey we're not all bad now. Some of us create cool things besides wars (and laws to jail innocent people until they're framed guilty).
WICKED! Jul 23, 2017 @ 1:19am 
The point of a product is to reach as wide of an audience as possible. If the subtitles don't do it justice, we might need to pull a Red Balloon and do a fan-made english dub that doesn't fully get the original message, but makes it enjoyable to english fans
Jo291 Nov 22, 2017 @ 9:44pm 
Originally posted by KeshaFilm:
In the ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ main menu.
I turned on the subtitles and I still get no subtitles.
FlynnR13 Nov 25, 2017 @ 9:40pm 
Believe it or not, Corkscrew RuLes' Japanese version was actually dubbed in English.

Source: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm8718827

It's poorly dubbed though, with the same (Lack Of) production quality and effort as The House of The Dead 2's Voice Cast.
Last edited by FlynnR13; Nov 25, 2017 @ 9:46pm
KeshaFilm Nov 25, 2017 @ 11:37pm 
Originally posted by PracticeBot13:
Believe it or not, Corkscrew RuLes' Japanese version was actually dubbed in English.

It's poorly dubbed though, with the same (Lack Of) production quality and effort as The House of The Dead 2's Voice Cast.
Actually it's voiced by the same peoples who voiced original version, except for female voice of Shtopor. But hey, I didnt knew that they did the english voice acting, cool that you found it!
FlynnR13 Nov 26, 2017 @ 8:12am 
Originally posted by KeshaFilm:

Actually it's voiced by the same peoples who voiced original version, except for female voice of Shtopor. But hey, I didnt knew that they did the english voice acting, cool that you found it!
Just to be clear, I never said it was the same voice cast. I said it had the same crappy production.
KeshaFilm Nov 30, 2017 @ 5:27am 
Just to be clear, I never said it was the same voice cast. I said it had the same crappy production.
Well, I said. And it makes much more sense.
Vesuvius Feb 20, 2018 @ 4:11pm 
BRING ENGLISH DUB AND Latin none of that cyrilic stuff
Pumpkin! Apr 4, 2018 @ 5:01pm 
uhhhhhhhhhhhhh Stalin are you not telling us somthing?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 19 comments
Per page: 1530 50