Steel Division: Normandy 44

Steel Division: Normandy 44

Sound and Music Mod
Curious as to what music tracks you use
No probelm, just enjoyed a few of them. Wouldn't mind adding to my Youtube fav list
Last edited by Ciggy Butt Brain; Jun 18, 2017 @ 4:31am
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Ginda  [developer] Jun 19, 2017 @ 9:22am 
Hey there! I dont remember where all of it is from but its almost all related to some WW2 material. There is a really nice one from "Downfall" movie. Then some from "WW2 in HD" or something like that. Also from "WW2 Apocalypse". Hmm i dont remember more right now. But many tracks are from just those three things :)
AlBoulcan Jun 27, 2017 @ 1:20pm 
i am curious too specially about the names of the ones that you used on the trailers
Ginda  [developer] Jun 28, 2017 @ 5:54am 
Hello

The theme from the first trailer is actually from Dawn Of War 1. The Space Marine theme. Its an awesome theme so i wanted to reuse it. The other two i don't know the names of sorry. They are taken from an collection of unknown music tracks.
Cpt.******* Aug 20, 2017 @ 11:44pm 
Could you upload them ? they are awsome !!! sometime i have to open game to listen them again , please ty !!!!
Ginda  [developer] Sep 1, 2017 @ 12:59pm 
Glad you like the tracks but i cant really upload them. But maybe i will add them all together in a youtube vid sometime :)
Cyberzomby Feb 7, 2018 @ 11:54am 
YES! I would love to have some of them in a youtube playlist. There's a few that have a really nice tempo and "driving" feeling to them. Perfect for running ;)

I tried finding the local files, but read online that its not possible without special tools? Meaning I cant just simply use explorer to open the music folder in the mod?
Last edited by Cyberzomby; Feb 7, 2018 @ 11:59am
Cyberzomby Nov 2, 2018 @ 1:03pm 
Originally posted by 雑魚ジョエル:
I know one of them is the 'Letters From Iwo Jima' theme.
Nice! Thanks for that one :) :)
Ginda  [developer] Nov 15, 2018 @ 10:57am 
Hey guys i should have really noted the tracks i added because the files i have dont even have the right names. I will try and upload them to youtube some day i just need to find the time.
"Letters from Iwo Jima" is correct i know there is also some from "Downfall". I really tried using themes that were not that known because i did not want to break immersion and now i have no idea where i got most of it from :D
Last edited by Ginda; Nov 15, 2018 @ 10:57am
Cyberzomby Dec 21, 2018 @ 1:15pm 
Originally posted by Ginda:
Hey guys i should have really noted the tracks i added because the files i have dont even have the right names. I will try and upload them to youtube some day i just need to find the time.
"Letters from Iwo Jima" is correct i know there is also some from "Downfall". I really tried using themes that were not that known because i did not want to break immersion and now i have no idea where i got most of it from :D
gehehe thats too bad :( I'll listen to the Downfall one and hope its the one I'm in love with X'D
VanCrogan Jan 13, 2022 @ 1:48pm 
My favorite track. Mighty Rush - Bonnie grace
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Per page: 1530 50