This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
A Hat in Time
Fawful Jun 28, 2013 @ 2:02pm
How do you access the game on steam?
I pledged $50 for this game and it said I would get a physical copy of the game as well as two steam copys and beta access. But it didint ask me for my steam ID so how will I get the steam copys and the beta when they come out?
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Leonard Jun 28, 2013 @ 2:06pm 
you get a key that you can enter by clicking add game on the bottom left corner of steam-> click activat a product at steam
Fawful Jun 28, 2013 @ 2:27pm 
Originally posted by Leonard:
you get a key that you can enter by clicking add game on the bottom left corner of steam-> click activat a product at steam
How will a get the key? Would it be by email or would it come with the game by shipping?
Jobernater Jun 28, 2013 @ 2:48pm 
Most likly by email
tim_pkmn89 Jun 28, 2013 @ 4:44pm 
Either through e-mail or through the Humble Store website. Don't worry, when the time comes they'll make sure you know how to get your game.
MeowkuCube!!  [developer] Jun 28, 2013 @ 4:53pm 
HI Lucky, we'll contact you through the Kickstarter mailing list once your alpha/beta/retail copy is available! :D
Fawful Jun 28, 2013 @ 5:30pm 
Originally posted by Mecha the Slag:
HI Lucky, we'll contact you through the Kickstarter mailing list once your alpha/beta/retail copy is available! :D
Okay, thank you! Cant wait to play the game. =D
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 15 30 50