This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Lost Sol
Davelantor  [developer] Mar 31, 2017 @ 3:21pm
Q&A - Ask any question about Lost Sol
I am here to answer any questions :)
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Blaze Mar 31, 2017 @ 9:35pm 
The game looks great! May I ask what software you used to create this game? I wanted to start getting into game development myself.
Davelantor  [developer] Apr 1, 2017 @ 1:56am 
Originally posted by Blaze:
The game looks great! May I ask what software you used to create this game? I wanted to start getting into game development myself.
I am currently using Construct 2 as the engine. It's a great flexible tool that also provides nice scripting support for going beyond what the engine can provide.
Last edited by Davelantor; Apr 2, 2017 @ 2:40am
No linux? T_T
Davelantor  [developer] Apr 1, 2017 @ 8:25am 
Originally posted by Lucifer Morningstar Linux:
No linux? T_T
Actually, Linux and Mac versions are available, but on a better judgement, I will not tag them yet, because they are not fully tested.
Last edited by Davelantor; Apr 2, 2017 @ 2:41am
ddsx3 Apr 1, 2017 @ 1:56pm 
Hi

the game looks good .

can this game be paused ?
Davelantor  [developer] Apr 1, 2017 @ 2:45pm 
Originally posted by ddsx3:
Hi

the game looks good .

can this game be paused ?

Time management can be used to pause, slowdown, and speedup.
The game don't allow speeds faster than normal time during combat. However you can slowdown the game.

https://i.gyazo.com/2322e1c1be368d2a8244c0d7b20fef00.png
Last edited by Davelantor; Apr 2, 2017 @ 2:45am
ddsx3 Apr 2, 2017 @ 3:33am 
Do you mean the game can't be paused during combat ?
Davelantor  [developer] Apr 2, 2017 @ 4:07am 
Originally posted by ddsx3:
Do you mean the game can't be paused during combat ?
No, the game can be paused or slowed down at any point. You can't speedup time during combat.
Almantuxas Apr 3, 2017 @ 6:27am 
So how far the game is into development? Don't you think the release date might be too soon? Will you do a public test demo before release? How much would the game cost (you don't have to say the direct amount.)?
Davelantor  [developer] Apr 3, 2017 @ 8:15am 
Originally posted by Almantuxas:
So how far the game is into development? Don't you think the release date might be too soon? Will you do a public test demo before release? How much would the game cost (you don't have to say the direct amount.)?

Currently the core game mechanics and many features are finished. I am still adding new once every day. There will be overall UI polish to cleanup debug data before release. I have already shared the game with a couple of my close friends. This is for also testing mac and linux builds.

After the release, I am considering to release features and content on regular basis to get feedback and adjust the game balance.

I am not considering to make a public test before the polish. I would like my first release to be on steam where i can continuously keep track and document the updates. This will make keeping track of feedback a lot easier.

I was initially considering around a 8$ price tag, this may change with the advice of steam upon release.
Last edited by Davelantor; Apr 3, 2017 @ 8:15am
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Per page: 15 30 50