RimWorld

RimWorld

CleaningArea
Broke in the last few days?
Worked great until sometime in the past 24 hours. Got an error in the mod log at startup and all colonists went idle, couldn't assign them to asks unless drafted. Disabling the mod fixed it. Just a heads up.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 21 comments
kirbytycoon Jul 5, 2021 @ 5:16pm 
Had the same issue. was working fine earlier today. must have been an update related to 1.3? I tried disabling it but still have the same issue where I couldn't assign anyone a task. I've been sitting on buying the DLC because I didn't want to start a new game but I think this a sign. Hopefully this is a quick fix because I really like this mod :)
Pavorus Saserna Jul 5, 2021 @ 5:43pm 
Disabling the mod does not fix the problem for me. I have to unselect cleaning from work or they only idle. And I can no longer force tasks. Definitely a bummer cause I was really enjoying the play through and no cleaning is kind of the end of it.
Morti Jul 5, 2021 @ 6:10pm 
had problems too, every time I rightclicked anywhere with a pawn selected, Achtung would report an error. The debug log showed red errors with Cleaning Area. removing it solved everything
Mazz_ Jul 5, 2021 @ 7:30pm 
Also had these issues and had to disable the mod - very disappointing as pawns cleaning dirt is such a drain on colony efficiency.
FREISPIEL Jul 5, 2021 @ 9:52pm 
Originally posted by willworkforicecream:
Worked great until sometime in the past 24 hours. Got an error in the mod log at startup and all colonists went idle, couldn't assign them to asks unless drafted. Disabling the mod fixed it. Just a heads up.
meee to, after the last Mod Update.
MajorJoeFace Jul 5, 2021 @ 10:02pm 
I have the same issue with idle pawns.
BittenDonut Jul 5, 2021 @ 10:49pm 
Yeah, same, last update broke this mod for me
dia0x00 Jul 6, 2021 @ 12:42am 
Same for me, removing the mod solved
garfungiloops Jul 6, 2021 @ 1:52am 
Yup, same symptoms. I was able to remove it from my mods list and continue playing.
(MG)vacaguia Jul 6, 2021 @ 2:53am 
the same error for me, i din´t know what´s happening until i saw there was not clean icon on the menu. it seems dissabling the mod, all is ok now.
Valen Jul 6, 2021 @ 6:26am 
Same for me, removing the mod solved.
Playbahnosh Jul 6, 2021 @ 8:40am 
Confirmed and reproducible. The mod breaks the job designator and pawns will just idle and wander about, you can't even force them to do anything. Removing the mod solves this problem.
Tory Jul 6, 2021 @ 9:09am 
The reason why this mod is broken is because the .dll for 1.1/1.2 is not in the assemblies folder.
root\Versions\v1.1\CleaningArea.dll <-- is how it currently is and why its broken
root\Versions\v1.1\Assemblies\CleaningArea.dll <-- this should fix it
PathToV1ctory Jul 6, 2021 @ 10:05am 
Tory is right, this is easily fixable on user side, at least until a proper fix hopefully comes. Mod id in workshop is 870089952 for those who care to find the folder and fix it instead of just removing the mod.
Rusty Jul 6, 2021 @ 10:22am 
Originally posted by PathToV1ctory:
Tory is right, this is easily fixable on user side, at least until a proper fix hopefully comes. Mod id in workshop is 870089952 for those who care to find the folder and fix it instead of just removing the mod.
Thanks
< >
Showing 1-15 of 21 comments
Per page: 1530 50