ARK: Survival Evolved

ARK: Survival Evolved

Pokemon Evolved 1.66
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Voxy Jan 16, 2017 @ 5:56pm
Mod Guide/Wiki
THIS MOD IS NO LONGER UPDATED, PLEASE GO THROUGH MYSTICS WORKSHOP TO FIND HIS NEW MODS.

Important!
After Installation remember to kill all wild dinos with the destroywilddinos command, it should take a few minutes but the Pokémon will begin to spawn in (please note that they will not spawn in where there is a player, move around). The mod works the best on The Island map. This mod is meant to be an overhaul once completed it should be the only mod needed to completely change the feel/look of the game. Please also note this needs to be run first in your priority list. If you do not spawn in with your starter items but the mod itself is working and engrams are showing, try to kill yourself in game and respawn.
This mod uses The Island spawns. If you wish to play efficiently please do so with a map only using The Island spawns.

MOD ID: id=839857207

The Official Pokemon Evolved Discord
This is now private due to too many random trolls, it is too diffcult to have 24/7 watch on them. Discussions will be checked here by admin and those who seem decent and mature will be sent invites. We hope that you can understand.

Using the terminal
You must learn the engrams beforehand, place your terminal (you can pick this up after placing). Drag your credits into the terminals inventory, the Pokémon spawns will be under consumables, drugs. Remember to unpack your credit pouches in your inventory before hand. (Check the video at the bottom of this post on the credit system.)

Trainer Tips
•CREIDT SYSTEM HAS BEEN CHANGED! You now need to learn the engrams for the purses to craft the credits. Which will then turn into regular credits for use in the terminal.
•Bellsprouts are the easiest to kill as they run away.
•Pokémon in the wild can spawn up to lv 150 as default. Terminal spawns have a lower chance of higher levels.
•Evolving will give you a higher end level/stats.
•Every Pokémon you kill will give you credits
•You can tame nearly all Pokémon with meat/prime meat
•Zapdos have the AI of tapejaras you have to crouch and sneak to get close enough to bola/prod (if it sees you it will fly away, you have to be fast)
•Glyphs are not in use right now, DO NOT spend your credits on these yet. (They will be implemented later in a cool way.)
•Taming the Pokémon is the same as with dinos, knock them out and put meat into their inventory. (At the moment all the pokemon take meat to tame)
•You can harvest dead Pokémon for meat/hide, nidoking give chitin/keratin, piloswine, espurr give pelt. Ryhorn gives flint/stone.
•Currently the health capsules will starve a Pokémon if injured as well as heal it, you can use this to speed up your taming but will most likely change with updates
•When you die you can get your inventory back by holding E and moving your cursor to the right (the top inventory option does not show your inventory, the second does just scroll down to below the engrams)
•To evolve your Pokémon you must level it up 30-40 times (depending on the pokemon) after tame, please note that their inv resets on evolving, anything left in its inventory will dissapear
•To spawn in Gyrados or Shapedo you need to use a raft, go into the deep water, stay on the raft and look down at the water. Alternativly you can have a ramp going into the water, make sure it is deep enough though.
•Starter kit had to be removed due to exploits
•Nidoking has the vision range of a hawk, he can find you across rivers and is a real pain in the butt. (Avoid if possible)
•There's a few Pokémon that gather (please refraim from adding meelee if you intend to use such Pokémon on a high rater server, THEY WILL CAUSE LAGG)
•Ghastly line can be a pain to dismount, make sure you're on the ground first by pressing space otherwise he will fly away. (same with a couple other fliers.)

Gather Pokémon
•Scyther (Thatch, Fiber, Berries)
•Ryhorn (Flint, Metal, Berries)
•Gengar (Berries, Thatch)
•Bisharp (Everything)
•Shiftry (Everything)
•Herdier (Everything)

Ridable/RP Pokémon
Eventually all Pokémon!

Working Evolutions
•Gen 1 starters (bulba, char, squirt)
•Gastly line
•Ponyta line
•Torchic line
•Nidoran♂ line
•Honedge line
•Cubone line
•Chespin line
•Fletchling line
•Giratina (+ 60 levels = Giratina Origin)
•Vulpix line
•Buizel line
•Doduo line
•Riolu line
•Gibble line
•Zorua line
•Rhyhorn line

Megastones
•Mewtwo X
•Mewtwo Y
•Garchomp
•Lucario
•Rayquaza

Specials
•Armored Mewtwo
•Cosplay Pikachus
•Squirtle Squad
•Farfetched Leak Master
•Mega Lucario Scarlet

Aggressive Pokémon
•Ninetails
•Nidoking
•Pidgeot
•Gyarados
•Mewtwo
•Arbok
•Sharpedo
•Mantine
•Basculin
•Scyther
•Tyrantrum
•Snorlax

Youtube Guides
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-NUU0tMz14 ^ Setup Part 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-eh4zh3qO4&feature=youtu.be ^ Credit System

Planned Features
Spoilers:
•Pokémon Center (this will have trainers and quests for players)
•Evolutions (already started implementing)
•More attack moves for Pokémon
•More building/furniture

Last edited by Voxy; Dec 29, 2018 @ 5:53am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 61 comments
Rock Hardcrank Jan 16, 2017 @ 7:28pm 
Fantastic. Very helpful:steamhappy:
Berh Jan 16, 2017 @ 7:32pm 
So how do i get the mod
Voxy Jan 16, 2017 @ 7:42pm 
Originally posted by Berh:
So how do i get the mod
You need to sub to the mod, to add it to a server there are many guides online. Here is one: https://www.bluefangsolutions.com/adding-mods-to-your-ark-game-server/
Once subbed its just the same as adding any other mod in single player x
Last edited by Voxy; Jan 16, 2017 @ 7:43pm
AmenRa Jan 17, 2017 @ 1:31am 
tnx for the guide! very helpful
Alexander Jan 17, 2017 @ 7:40am 
Charmander doesnt hit any attacks. Pokemons doesnt seem to listen to ''Attack this target'' command. Also i cannot access their inventory.
Last edited by Alexander; Jan 17, 2017 @ 7:40am
buddhasanchez Jan 17, 2017 @ 7:48am 
how can i ride mewtwo and how can i place down the terminal it wont let me place it on any kind of land
Voxy Jan 17, 2017 @ 7:52am 
Originally posted by silaswalks:
how can i ride mewtwo and how can i place down the terminal it wont let me place it on any kind of land
That I have not figured out yet lol, I don't think you can ride him yet unless spawned in but it will be fixed, most likely has already been reported but I'll check with Mystic later tonight.

Originally posted by IcQkeys:
Charmander doesnt hit any attacks. Pokemons doesnt seem to listen to ''Attack this target'' command. Also i cannot access their inventory.
Pucnh before you whistle, the whistles have been buggy lately with ark. Also the hitboxes can be odd with the pokemon when it comes to whisteling, getting closer will help if it's not an aggressive poke.
buddhasanchez Jan 17, 2017 @ 8:02am 
Originally posted by Voxy:
Originally posted by silaswalks:
That I have not figured out yet lol, I don't think you can ride him yet unless spawned in but it will be fixed, most likely has already been reported but I'll check with Mystic later tonight.

what about the terminal thing? i cant put one down anywhere
Phylot Jan 17, 2017 @ 9:30am 
Levels are a bit off - in terms of damage
Last edited by Phylot; Jan 17, 2017 @ 10:25am
Voxy Jan 17, 2017 @ 9:36am 
Originally posted by Phylot:
When i played i spawned pokemon from the terminal and they were allready mine. How do i set the mod up to spawn wild pokemon? and then cycle to eran more credits?
If you have killed all wild dinos with the admin command they should start spawning in, please be aware this mod works best on The Island right now. :)
WinterEnefelde Jan 17, 2017 @ 10:12am 
Is there a way to get only pokemon to spawn? I have the mod first in my list but keep seeing tons of dilos, and a few spinos, sarcos, and others.
Great mod btw, I'm really glad the foundation and such have new skins, it looks wonderful!
How does taming work? Iam really confused :D
Voxy Jan 17, 2017 @ 10:44am 
Originally posted by WinterWendigo:
Is there a way to get only pokemon to spawn? I have the mod first in my list but keep seeing tons of dilos, and a few spinos, sarcos, and others.
Great mod btw, I'm really glad the foundation and such have new skins, it looks wonderful!
If you have other mods that affect dinos it will cause dinos to spawn, remember to destroywilddinos command after installing.

Originally posted by MIDGET WOLF:
How does taming work? Iam really confused :D
Knock out and feed meat, at the moment all pokemon take meat for taming.
WinterEnefelde Jan 17, 2017 @ 10:46am 
I don't, I undid all my other mods aside from a few that add different storage and such, destroyed dinos twice and they still spawn. I'll doublecheck my modlist though, maybe I missed something.
Oh, ive been feeding them with beries, lol. Thank you for your advice.
Last edited by Doctor Strangemidget; Jan 17, 2017 @ 10:48am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 61 comments
Per page: 15 30 50