The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Hermit's Tree House
Nivius 12 jul. 2013 às 15:57
Hermits Grave!
i have been looking for ages! any more tips you can give out? :)
< >
A mostrar 1-12 de 12 comentários
Freshkale 23 jan. 2014 às 11:02 
I second this
Frodor Baggins 16 mar. 2014 às 16:49 
Pls? Me too
Андрей 228 9 jun. 2014 às 22:38 
It is cool mod !!!
BART ♥ 29 jun. 2014 às 11:05 
Amazing
x 12 jul. 2014 às 7:21 
You need to climb, the creator made a subtle yet epic stair way made of rocks for us to climb the mountain above the hermits house, you know you're on the right patch when you find mead bottle chilling on the ground

Originalmente postado por Nivius:
Gamer1980Man 26 ago. 2014 às 17:50 
I have found the grave. Go to the bottom of tree house go to left about like 10 to 20 feet look up you will see little rocks like the picture they show. Start jumping than your headed up you have to jump up alot of rocks to the top keep going you know when your there by the bards beer on ground like Gogoritas said. Keep going up than you will come to a flat go left your there. If this is confusing just look at the pic they show find that first and what Im saying will make sence. hope it helps.
Lemo 20 ago. 2015 às 9:07 
The Journal Explains It All, In A Pretty Subtle But Unique Way. Just Look Out For Key Words, Like "Jump" Or "Move". Not Those Exactly, But Youll Get It

Originalmente postado por Gamer1980Man:
I have found the grave. Go to the bottom of tree house go to left about like 10 to 20 feet look up you will see little rocks like the picture they show. Start jumping than your headed up you have to jump up alot of rocks to the top keep going you know when your there by the bards beer on ground like Gogoritas said. Keep going up than you will come to a flat go left your there. If this is confusing just look at the pic they show find that first and what Im saying will make sence. hope it helps.
You Ruined It!

Originalmente postado por ThaBeAsTIZbAck:
You need to climb, the creator made a subtle yet epic stair way made of rocks for us to climb the mountain above the hermits house, you know you're on the right patch when you find mead bottle chilling on the ground

Originalmente postado por Nivius:
Both Of You!
Nivius 20 ago. 2015 às 12:25 
Originalmente postado por Flynn:
The Journal Explains It All, In A Pretty Subtle But Unique Way. Just Look Out For Key Words, Like "Jump" Or "Move". Not Those Exactly, But Youll Get It

Originalmente postado por Gamer1980Man:
You Ruined It!

Originalmente postado por ThaBeAsTIZbAck:
Both Of You!
lolololol

this was a while ago man
Cassassin 1 mar. 2016 às 6:59 
Found the mead bottle. Still delicious *burp*
Cassassin 1 mar. 2016 às 8:29 
Got there and read the note, poor guy. There's also a monster warning on my direction bar, but I can't see or find it. It seems to be centred on Germund himself.
DrazellaSinnanodel 1 mai. 2016 às 19:09 
Is anyone else haveing issues picking up the bow? On my one toon it picked it up but the new one I made it wont.
Red Sun Sunny 19 mar. 2017 às 13:38 
so the ghost or whatever i'm supposed to fight is stuck in the ground, i think... His red arrow keeps popping up and I can see it all the way from riverwood. anyone know how to fix it? Doesn't bother me, i'd just like to finally finish it if possible lol and I didn't see how in the FAQ
< >
A mostrar 1-12 de 12 comentários
Por página: 1530 50