ARK: Survival Evolved

ARK: Survival Evolved

Elevator Plus
VeriX Jul 30, 2017 @ 7:43am
Elevator link
Elevators don't show up in the keypad even though they have been named.
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Zenras Aug 8, 2017 @ 9:12pm 
Having the same issue, tried with the XS Platform and the XS Cabin with no luck.
|Pro| Fatality Aug 9, 2017 @ 2:37pm 
Same issue...
Painkiller ✅  [developer] Aug 10, 2017 @ 4:52am 
will look into that..
Painkiller ✅  [developer] Aug 10, 2017 @ 5:45am 
the only thing that doesn't work is the new XS cabin platform... will add it to the keypad in the next patch. everything else work as expected... Please try again with another platform.

Regards
eagle_1980 Sep 9, 2017 @ 12:53pm 
When can we get the next patch, its been a month since you said this would be looked into. Am having trouble linking the cabin platform to the keypad as it isnt showing up on the keypad after naming it. Also the cabin platform seems to be buggy. The menu options is messed up, going to the floor menu and they all show the same floor, so having to go into open menu to select floors. Also saving the floor level doesnt seem to work that great, elevator is stopping a few heights below or above to where there's a gap between the floor and the elevator.
Painkiller ✅  [developer] Sep 10, 2017 @ 12:58pm 
thanks for the information... I can only patch things I know, so thanks! I'm currently working on another mod, which i will be releasing today... after that i will start patching this mod, so if you encounter more bugs, please tell me.

I think the patch will be released around the 09/17/2017

Best Regards
Angered Fox Oct 4, 2017 @ 6:50pm 
Also would love if the keypad was fixed for cabin. Another issue is I always have to click the floor level to go to twice on the quick menu for it to work. Love these elevators!
Last edited by Angered Fox; Oct 4, 2017 @ 6:51pm
Ripp Savage Oct 15, 2017 @ 12:21pm 
Thanks, hope to see the fix soon, love the cabin and the mod.
筱帝 Dec 5, 2017 @ 7:47am 
Originally posted by Painkiller ✅:
the only thing that doesn't work is the new XS cabin platform... will add it to the keypad in the next patch. everything else work as expected... Please try again with another platform.

Regards
I am wondering that when will you update it?
@Painkiller pls fix Cabin Bug!
a19s87m Jul 6, 2020 @ 7:36pm 
at first the elevators did not show up, but after restarting the server they show up fine, but when i link the keypad to an elevator and floor, i try to call for it and nothing. i even try to call it with in the menu and still nothing

anything im missing?

Floor Height is reading at -14,255.938 trying to call at -11,103.179
trying to use on a Ocean Platform
everything else is seeming to work besides the remote keypad call feature..
i do have 2 very close to each other but using 2 dif names for them floors have same names tho.
like a left and right side type deal
Last edited by a19s87m; Jul 6, 2020 @ 7:43pm
Høly Oct 1, 2020 @ 8:52pm 
i Been using this Mod for a while now, everything Should. Except Remote Keypad for the Elevator, u cannot Call your Elevator in With The Pad, but do what i do if u go to the Elevator Track then u can call it to u by calling it op or down or stopping it if ur on a middel Floor if its in the middel of a air then u can make like a small bridge or something Arround your Elevator over to ur track so u can Click on your Elevator Track to get it Down or up to ur Location
Last edited by Høly; Oct 1, 2020 @ 8:53pm
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Per page: 1530 50